Halloween event 2011 - discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lets uhh break the tension by saying those are some cool awards. Best ones gotta be the Poseidon one where you log in and get an award? :D Just found loads! Hint: zoom out to find more ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

After seeing the graphics in person, I hope whomever designed that in Innogames gets a pat on the back. Spiderwebs, little spiders, the gods (especially Poseidon), the eternally bobbing pumpkins, and the farm maze in the shape of a pumpkin are very good touches. Surprisingly, I enjoyed the treasure hunt a lot scrolling around clicking madly for 1 minute.

Sad though that I'm going to have to print screen this for my guys at Iota to show them what they missed :(

DeletedUser

Hats off to Inno, they did a good job with this Halloween event.

DeletedUser

What is this one exactly?
Pumpkin collector:
Collect the pumpkins, there are 4 levels according to the amount of pumpkins found.

I have the other 2, but don't understand this one, can anyone help?

also once I complete a pumpkin Hunt, do the pumpkins move or can you refind the same ones?

DeletedUser

also once I complete a pumpkin Hunt, do the pumpkins move or can you refind the same ones?

Nope the ones that have been opened cannot be used again. You can see which ones you can take(can't take the ones cut in half). Think theres a certain amount you need to get the other award considering this theme lasts one week. You not on Chi anymore?

DeletedUser

no quit it got boring for me, only Tau and Iota, and World 3. Can anyone explain the Pumpkin Collector? I didn't understand the explanation:Collect the pumpkins, there are 4 levels according to the amount of pumpkins found.

DeletedUser

Sorry for those of you who feel excluded. Please don't ruin the fun for those of us who had nothing to do w you feeling excluded and fill what should be a fun event with a bunch of complaints about worlds I have never played on. There is a forum for you to speak about the differences, as was pointed out, so please don't spoil the holiday for everyone else.

moving on ... hey, are all the rewards going to be resource rewards? It would be cool if some of the rewards were to increase spell production, or gift culture points.

DeletedUser18132

I can't really do it because my computer is so slow, it takes 20 seconds to move. By that time, the contest will be already over. :(

DeletedUser

I can't really do it because my computer is so slow, it takes 20 seconds to move. By that time, the contest will be already over. :(

try hitting control and minus key at the same time, a bunch of times and it will zoom way way out until you can see a whole bunch of pumpkins all at the same time It makes it easier! :)

hitting control and minus key will bring it back larger

DeletedUser18132

Well, I did find five on my first one and six on my second... Anyway, somehow now the connection is better.

DeletedUser

Yeah some people including myself had this problem. Try quitting a few programs and closing them. Then try closing some processes, if this doesn't work then how slow is it?! ;o

DeletedUser18132

Really slow, trust me. My gmail takes about 3-4 minutes to load.

DeletedUser8790

Well since I got censored on the 1.26 issue here is my Halloween story, I Used to work in a haunted Laboratory, Here is a link:

http://halloweensunseen.com/faceutmb.html

The face on the wall is even better up close, Also The background story does not mention the face was sandblasted away two separate times but reappeared on a different part of the building.

DeletedUser

"Please leave your comments and ghost stories here."
Here's my Ghost Story:

In Kansas City, Kansas, there is a winding road off the highway that leads up a hill. If you don't know where you are going, you can get lost very quickly. Once you reach your destination, you see a tall chain link fence. Sauer Castle is blocked because of people breaking in and vandalizing it.

The history of the castle is intriguing. Mr. and Mrs. Sauer were a wealthy couple living in England. They decided to move to America but did not want to part with their house, so they arranged to take it with them. It is truly not a castle, but with the bell tower and ornaments over the doors and windows, it could pass for one.

Mr. Sauer enlisted to help fight in the civil war. When the war was over, he told his wife exactly when and where the ferry would be landing to bring him home. When she went to meet him, she watched all of the troops come off the ferry, but her husband was not there. Thinking he had died, she went home and hung herself in the bell tower.

Mr. Sauer didn't die in the war, he had missed his ferry and arrived later. When he went home and discovered his wife's dead body, he was stricken with grief. He pulled out his pistol and shot himself. On Halloween, at the stroke of midnight, it is said that a grim scene is displayed in the bell tower. You can see two figures dancing in the moonlight, then pull apart. A noose appears and one ghost puts something to his head. Then they disappear. I have seen this myself.

i liked this :D lol

DeletedUser

Grr so close I got 9 and just clicked on 10 after my time was gone

DeletedUser

What is this one exactly?
Pumpkin collector:
Collect the pumpkins, there are 4 levels according to the amount of pumpkins found.

I have the other 2, but don't understand this one, can anyone help?

The Award pumpkin collector has 4 levels:
Level 1-Collected 20 pumpkins
Level 2-Collected 50 pumpkins
Level 3-Collected 100 pumpkins
Level 4-Collected 150 pumpkins

All you pumpkins are counted collectively for this award. So if I find 4 pumpkins in one pumpkin hunt, and find 8 in another you will have a total of 12 pumpkins.
Getting the Level 4 pumpkin award(150 pumpkins) is challenging as the event only goes for a limited time.

DeletedUser

too right we dont like it 2.0 worlds that is I personally hate the farming aspect of it and the conquest thing is a bit off putting to say the least
1.26 is the way forward for me its the only one that seems balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.