Harbingers v. The Huns

DeletedUser

Not true. There are tons on inactives/ghosts around the place, throughout all delta oceans. As such it is impossible to remove a major player unless they decide to quit or are remote or are hit simultaneously in every town.

In the worst case here HUNs have options in old oceans to replace potential losses and Harbs can simply head outwards.

DeletedUser

Apologies Greco, Harbingers are not here to bicker and I hope that it does not happen again. I certainly wish to make it public knowledge that we do not condone it and are not amused by it.

Now as for the war, it has really only been inactives, traitors gifting, and players far from support on both sides. We will see in the near future what happens, but the battle will be fought in those oceans, and not here...lol. I am glad that we finally warrant a tab though!!!!

Thanks everyone for your support and oppposition, the game is only fun if somebody can fight right?

DeletedUser

not here to bicker and I hope that it does not happen again. I certainly wish to make it public knowledge that we do not condone it and are not amused by it. Thanks everyone for your support and oppposition, the game is only fun if somebody can fight right?

Wise words philney as that's what this game is all about, I always say friend or foe? You must show respect to get respect. I know sometimes even when you show it you don't get it but if that happen you know that person is not worth your time.

I'm sure there are quite a few that have strong opinions about me but I will always listen even to my enemy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Apologies Greco, Harbingers are not here to bicker and I hope that it does not happen again. I certainly wish to make it public knowledge that we do not condone it and are not amused by it.

Now as for the war, it has really only been inactives, traitors gifting, and players far from support on both sides. We will see in the near future what happens, but the battle will be fought in those oceans, and not here...lol. I am glad that we finally warrant a tab though!!!!

Thanks everyone for your support and oppposition, the game is only fun if somebody can fight right?

phil, no apologies needed. I spoke to your member and had a very civil chat. I never took it the wrong way. I think my comments about this war is true. Its basically going to be a friendly war. no bad mouthing or bashing people. Its just one person from outside both alliances who is trying to bash and create problems with half truths. So its all good. lets just sit back and enjoy this war.

DeletedUser

I think Harbs will gain on Huns at first, just because Huns are fighting EoTD and Harbs have numerical superiority. However, once they reach Hun core oceans(not the lands gained by recruiting SME members) they will face a lot harder opposition.

DeletedUser

I think Harbs will gain on Huns at first, just because Huns are fighting EoTD and Harbs have numerical superiority. However, once they reach Hun core oceans(not the lands gained by recruiting SME members) they will face a lot harder opposition.

ofc it will be harder there, because travel times for defense/attack aren't 24-72h anymore (but < 6 hours if not less). don't forget though that the opposite (huns attacking in Harbinger core oceans) is subject to the same :p

DeletedUser3288

lets be honest......

The huns are not using all their members to attack them.

If we were not all inactive or in ocean 34 with eotd then we would smash them easily.......

DeletedUser

lets be honest......

The huns are not using all their members to attack them.

If we were not all inactive or in ocean 34 with eotd then we would smash them easily.......

if we were or if we were not ... what if and what if not ... u would or u would not ... no more speculations , we will see what time will bring. we r at war and for the time being looks like u r more not than anything else :p...

DeletedUser3288

if we were or if we were not ... what if and what if not ... u would or u would not ... no more speculations , we will see what time will bring. we r at war and for the time being looks like u r more not than anything else :p...

i know im not involved in the hardbringers war.

im in the eotd war, and log on 2x a week

DeletedUser

I like taking trips too you guys. I want to go on the next mass vacation. I will pay my own way, just hate being left behind all alone!!!!

DeletedUser

I find it interesting and amusing that the Huns are well known for criticizing players and alliances that use Vacation mode as a strategy, yet they seem to be doing the same thing.....

Players Currently on Vacation (growing at a seemingly constant rate)

Vernizzle
Headfuk
Diogo Gomes
Tripod..
Kid Cudi
xthe lordx
Alexander King of All

Players Banned or Restarted
MD0031
HH0001
Ihull2005

DeletedUser

there is also players in the harbs as well that either are in VM or has also quit, It goes both ways. Just look at your alliance nwhiner and you have your own. Every alliance has them. its nothing new.

DeletedUser

A quick look at Harbingers vacationeers.....

chiciu
utkarsh96
ashor
Hoppen
Hampo
mickopolis
fury sptn
schmidtocles
nmapletoft
rocky1
tenseesee - was on vacation a couple of days ago, now appears inactive

So i dont see much significance in vacation mode, some people have a real life to take into account

DeletedUser

Sir, we can spin this however we want, but lets take geography and stats into account.....

Chiciu is the only one of those players that have ever received an attack from the Huns since after the SME merge that I am aware of. And these players are all over the place and most deep in our core areas.

The players listed here went one by one (the first I believe for legitimate reasons) and just about 48 hours following attack campaigns launched on them to the point that there are no Huns in 37 (Harbs strongest contested ocean) except for Greco that is not on vacation. Look that one up and tell me its all coincidence...
But as for 26.....oh wait the ones we were attacking there are all in vacation or banned as well.

It could be that every huns player in O37 suddenly had a RL issue to attend to, I cannot say that is impossible, but with all other factors considered I have to assert that it is a strange occurrence.

DeletedUser

Hey Phil, you know as well I as know those guys work like a team. When they come back and start there attacks again what will you say then.

DeletedUser

I imagine that I will tell them I am glad to see they have overcome their fears and that it is good to have them back.