Harbingers v. The Huns

DeletedUser

Is this genuinely the best you can manage? A year or so after the original call to arms all you have to show for it is a couple of broken alliances, some insults and the superb ability to annoy those who would be your friends?

DeletedUser

Who would be my friend? I surely don't see that coming from Greco or Joe Strunks or you.

I gave Greco the chance, he betrayed me, or in his words he "played me like a fiddle". I am sure you know all about that story, eh badnight?

I have a lot more to show for than a "couple of broken alliances" and "some insults". Go back into the pages of history, insults started from Greco toward Tic-Tac. I defended Tic-Tac. He and I snowballed from that point. He and I had friendly conversations before that. But Tic-Tac is my friend, and Tic-Tac has never betrayed me unlike Greco - I choose Tac over Greco.

I made a one line comment here about the very thing you, badnight, were giving philney a hard time for:

That is exactly how you win. You break their spirit. The best players are those who don't quit until the end, the worst are those who jump alliances because they don't want to lose towns (boohoo).

I can't imagine any alliance making the mistake of recruiting such players, right?

I don't have an issue with Joe Strunks, but facts are facts. Greco quit the game and now she is in an IoA, an alliance that she doesn't have fight the harbingers in. Regardless of anything, that is factual. You can use excuses all you want. But she was happy to be anti-harbingers as a hun, and now all of a sudden, you guys are cozy. She stayed hun, she would have to fight. I don't CARE what she does. I am happy she has new home. Frankly, I hope she is happy. But I am unhappy about is that you did what you are attacking philney for and people are out right lying about it.

And guess what? On all counts it makes sense to take in those players, on both sides. Strengthen your own alliance, not the enemies. Even if that person you recruited is sim-city playing they are a) not helping the enemy and b) someone you don't have to fight.

You did the smart thing, he did the smart thing.

That was my point before people peddled their anti-nwinder wares all along the street corner. And, as started previously, I am done with it. If someone attacks me for a reason, i.e. you - I give them the respect they deserve. If someone attacks me just because it is me, well, I'll give it right back to them (i.e. greco).

A real player chooses a philosophy and sticks by it. You can talk about broken alliances all day long, but in the end our side will prevail. LoC did not have to be there for that to happen.

As for annoying my would be friends - I have plenty of friends - we work well together. As far as I know, I have not annoyed any of them.

Unlike Greco and others, I have never been anyone's friend under false pretences, I have never tried to trick someone (other than with my physical army), and I have never directly insulted those I am fighting (I am not fighting Greco any more, he quit the game - he gets zero respect, same with daniejam as last I checked the Boleynlad account is STILL banned).

**edit**I have probably insulted oriansport, to be honest. But we have a history of him betraying Legion of Chaos and Eaters of the Dead SEVERAL times. Regardless of his muddled side of the story. But I have always given you, 44, and sparkyste respect and I will give fiz and kris the same if communication is ever required with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dont ever remember insulting you at any point in this game if i did well it was not ment to be an insult and i apologize regards you and greco i have never got involed in any of that for the simple reason i no nothing about it i enjoy reading some of the comments in the forum as to be honest its funny the way you guys are teasing each other the only reason i jumped in because i seen a comment made that i had asked to join the harbs and was shot down in which this is totally untrue this is the only issue i have as it looks like someone is not speaking the truth i dont get why me joining the loa is an issue to you anyway but thats not the issue here the issue is you made a statement that you cant back up and to be honest if someone told me a lie and made me look bad well id be the first to name and shame them

DeletedUser

Pass, if you got played by Greco that's your problem that would be like me blaming you for someone copying the IoA forum because SG had requested it (apparently). Joe was IoA, she left to join HUNs and had an open invitation to return. In fact in the whole event IoA players had the option to join HUNS or Harbs and to return should they want to.

One of the reasons harbs ended up fighting huns was philney claiming that Vern and co were refugees so naturally I will poke him about it now that they've been recruited by Harbs.

Next point as for said players are you going to slate them for moving from HUNS to Harbs? Somehow I doubt it even though they have done so to escape being attacked.

And the friends thing? Slate Orian as much as you want but at didn't you declare war on EOTD at one point? did you not attack Relentless? next you'll be telling me that you didn't have any responsibility for the demise of Legion of chaos being the leader and all?

Anyway all of these are off topic. Back on topic for a variety of reasons HUNS collapsed in SW delta and kudos for harbs for being instrumental in it. But I believe they have made a tactical mistake. In recruiting their potential targets the only thing that beckons is the curse of inactivity.

DeletedUser

Nwinder...where do I start. As BN stated IOA members are welcome to come back. Second, why do you have so much vested in her? Are you her grepo forum stalker, all three alliances were fine with her move, so why are you bothering her? Why are the workings of three other alliances your business? Are you bored TRYING to run EOTD/SG-Elites/and harbs, I only ask because it seems and I could be wrong that you always speak for all three instead of letting there very capable leadership do it.

DeletedUser

I don't like to do this but hopefully this will enlighten the situation (it was edited for brevity and names removed)

******* today at 5:06 PM
I see that you have taken in Joe Strunks. I am the only one in Harbingers aside from ********* with the authority to declare someone a refugee. Due to our ties to Joe Strunks and our current touchy situation with IoA, we do NOT HAVE ANY INTEREST in declaring that she is a refugee. You have gotten yourself a fine player. If someone should attempt to claim her please refer them to me. Thank you.

DeletedUser

I appreciate it Badnight, but I thought I was pretty open about that. You could have left my name there.

IoA and Harbingers are at peace. Joe Strunks and I are friends, quite a bit farther back than this war in fact. Only makes sense that we wouldnt want to go after her.

And I did claim those 4 as refugees, but only after we had 46 attacks coming into one of our players cities from the Huns and after I messaged fizpan about it he told me that he was a refugee, no way around it. Then Greco told me that whole ocean was all refugees.
Seemed only natural that we should get to bring up weeks old issues then didnt it?

DeletedUser

I don't like to use mails like this without permission and if I do it's as anonymous as possible. I find it entertaining when people come wading in with yet more "2+2=5" posts and carefully constructed arguments that only apply to their opponents not themselves.

And yes, grepolis is built on old grudges, events, perceptions etc etc

DeletedUser

And the friends thing? Slate Orian as much as you want but at didn't you declare war on EOTD at one point? did you not attack Relentless? next you'll be telling me that you didn't have any responsibility for the demise of Legion of chaos being the leader and all?

ummm, good job reading:

Did I fail at that sometimes? Of course. I am man enough to admit it. Once PDizzle, VHk and Nickossa were gone - I failed to adapt. There were 100 factors in the downfall of LoC, but the number one factor was me failing adapt to new climates, new people, new friends, new foes, etc.

That sounds like me taking the blame. Good going badnight.

Secondly, talk to Dysen, send him a message. I NEVER declared war on EotD. What did I do? I revoked our friendship after Vigoran REFUSED to support a member on an island right next to him, but we repaired that immediately. Fact checking 101 and lying out your butt once again.

Thirdly, I did attack a player IN relentless, named SiCotic. Look where he is now, out of relentless. As I said in the post:

Oh, we aren't attacking Relentless, we are attacking you. We have made it clear (Dysen and myself) to Relentless leadership that we want you, we gave time lines, they kept sliding and we decided to just go ahead and do anyway.

WE was SGE and EotD. I spoke for both alliances as I was the one appointed to engaged in talks. The first person to attack was Bawbeg (as I was out of commission for a little, otherwise it would have been me) We are all friends with relentless in my side of the water.

Your examples are horrible and your arguments are even worse badnight. Accusations with ZERO merit Badnight. Try again.

As far as Joe Strunks is involved, you did openly insult me and my alliance, a number of times:

the city I took from you was nwinder lol, you had several named RIP LOC, etc. You engaged in those activities, whether you want to admit it or not, just like Greco. You might not have done it on the forum, but you did it on the battlefield. I see you have changed your city names, are we going to lie about that too?

As far as Chronos' comments go, I have no idea what you are talking about. Have you looked at grepo stats, I am now over in EotD. Since EotD's inception as an alliance I have, through thick and thin, vigorously fought for their existence. Many of those biremes the huns kill are mine or were LoC's. At one time, in the early days, we were supporting every single EotD city. The little hun operation on Dysen last night - which gave him another city slot, failed because of my support. I lost 600 biremes on all those attacks. I have fought for their existence since day one and shall continue to until we can't fight any more. Anyone who is connected with the scene, which is not you badnight or chronos, knows otherwise.

I think everyone on Delta knows that I have used my sphere of influence to save many players. Many of them are in EotD or were in SME that is now Harbingers.

Harbingers and I are very different. I would never befriend an alliance like IoA. Badnight tactics 101:
Anonymous player quote - "To add to it I just got spied on by badnight 172 times at 1000 silver each and didn't get a successful spy attempt".

That speaks for itself.

DeletedUser

ummm, good job reading:

That sounds like me taking the blame. Good going badnight.

Secondly, talk to Dysen, send him a message. I NEVER declared war on EotD. What did I do? I revoked our friendship after Vigoran REFUSED to support a member on an island right next to him, but we repaired that immediately. Fact checking 101 and lying out your butt once again.

Thirdly, I did attack a player IN relentless, named SiCotic. Look we he is now, out of relentless. As I said in the post:

WE was SGE and EotD. I spoke for both alliances as I was the one appointed to engaged in talks. The first person to attack was Bawbeg (as I was out of commission for a little, otherwise it would have been me) We are all friends with relentless in my side of the water.

Your examples are horrible and your arguments are even worse badnight. Accusations with ZERO merit Badnight. Try again.

As far as Joe Strunks is involved, you did openly insult me and my alliance, a number of times:

the city I took from you was nwinder lol, you had several named RIP LOC, etc. You engaged in those activities, whether you want to admit it or not, just like Greco. You might not have done it on the forum, but you did it on the battlefield. I see you have changed your city names, are we going to lie about that too?

As far as Chronos' comments go, I have no idea what you are talking about. Have you looked at grepo stats, I am now over in EotD. Since EotD's inception as an alliance I have, through thick and thin, vigorously fought for their existence. Many of those biremes the huns kill are mine or were LoC's. At one time, in the early days, we were supporting every single EotD city. The little hun operation on Dysen last night - which gave him another city slot, failed because of my support. I lost 600 biremes on all those attacks. I have fought for their existence since day one and shall continue to until we can't fight any more. Anyone who is connected with the scene, which is not you badnight or chronos, knows otherwise.

I think everyone on Delta knows that I have used my sphere of influence to save many players. Many of them are in EotD or were in SME that is now Harbingers.

For starters...can you spell my name right.....C...R...O...N...O...S OR CRONOS. I spelled it phonetically since you seem to be having trouble. As for clarifying I constanly hear you speaking for EOTD, SGE, and the harbingers, as I said before they all have capable leadership so let their leaders speak, even amongst enemies BN, as well as your other enemy leaders are respected I am pretty sure none of your enemies respect you, much less like you. (Though I cant understand why...(again me with all this sarcasm) Its not nice so for anyone offended I am sorry) Next to clarify what I am talking about, why are you stalking Joe? You have been bothering her for days and its old...as for being connected to your scene...I am glad I am not (Its to COOL for me). How about this you take note of your friend (Dysen, and god knows why he allows you to tag along...try to be his understudy so you know how you should conduct yourself and possibly gain a little respect from not only your enemies, but quite possibly your alliance mates (for a change) and move forward). As for your sphere of influence, wow...hopefully I could aspire to be as disliked on this server as you, I work to upset people sometimes but I can only wish it comes as natural as it does for you. Cheers. DISCLAIMER The opinions held here are not for any other allies or alliances, and should not be considered the common view of anyone in DOA/IOA family and simply the personal opinion of someone. The liability of this statement falls on CRONOS Inc. and not to be confused with CHRONOS Inc, or any of its holdings.

DeletedUser

When people start incorporating then we know the server has been going too long.

DeletedUser

Okay Chronos, I'll try to care enough next time to get your name right. Oh wait, I don't care enough. In response to this I'll imagine you'll go ahead and send 172 spy reports on me.

Who dislikes me on this server? My enemies. OMG. THAT IS HORRIBLE! I AM DISLIKED BY MY ENEMIES. OH GOD! WOW! I must be doing something SO wrong to be disliked by my enemies Chronos. I forgot, my enemies should love me and I should send them long-love letters and pictures of my admiration towards them.

FYI, you are disliked by your enemies as well.

Also, considering I have never spoken with the new leadership at TH and DoA, your statements cannot, in anyway be verified. I always had a good relationship with fortyfour.

DeletedUser

Okay Chronos, I'll try to care enough next time to get your name right. Oh wait, I don't care enough. In response to this I'll imagine you'll go ahead and send 172 spy reports on me.

Who dislikes me on this server? My enemies. OMG. THAT IS HORRIBLE! I AM DISLIKED BY MY ENEMIES. OH GOD! WOW! I must be doing something SO wrong to be disliked by my enemies Chronos. I forgot, my enemies should love me and I should send them long-love letters and pictures of my admiration towards them.

FYI, you are disliked by your enemies as well.

HAHA...the sad part is you think mispelling my name bothers me. It does not it is only sad cause the first time you could not figure out the correct spelling. A quick check, then copy and paste could have resolved that, but maybe you are not that quick on the draw (funny I heard different). But I digress, its not the fact that you are disliked by your enemies, because you should be, but you are so disliked by your own (friends) As for spy reports I wouldnt waste them. Your time draws near, you are as it seems running out of alliances to turn and run to. But its ok, they have a new browser version of paper football you can join maybe you can dominate effectively there.

DeletedUser

What friends dislike me?

Can you back up that claim? Or are you just pulling stuff out of a hat?
Let's see...good relations with ooa, eotd, sge, otc...hmmm

oh, on a side note, I spelled Chronos right if you are talking about a god. If you are talking about a film, you spelled it right.

DeletedUser

When people start incorporating then we know the server has been going too long.

I did that as an attempt at humor, and to prevent anyone else from being lumped in with me. I am journalistically responsible, as its important not to speak irresponsibly (as I am not in charge of any alliance) without clarifying my position.

DeletedUser

What friends dislike me?

Can you back up that claim? Or are you just pulling stuff out of a hat?
Let's see...good relations with ooa, eotd, sge, otc...hmmm

You know whats funny about you? Anyone that asks you questions never get straight answers, you only point out the things you want. As for your answer not everyone who says they are your friend is, but hey I am not an egomaniac so I know that. Just know some of those same buddies you support and that support you will be the ones taking you out in months if you dont quit...lol. (IRONY is so...so...Ironic):pro:

DeletedUser

Oh, so you were lying. Gotcha.

Swing and a miss.

I have answered all questions here, I answered about joe strunks, I answered all of badnights ramblings, and I answered about your name.

What did I skirt around again? Or was that another swing and a miss?

Oh, I have a very close relationship with EotD and SGE. But you are probably unaware of that.

As far as speaking for harbingers - if I mis-spoke it was because of mis-information and for that I deeply apologize to Harbingers Incorporated and all of her affiliates, minus IoA, of course.

You would be referencing Tragic Irony, I'd assume. That I am unaware, but the audience is aware of my impending doom. Somehow I find that you, a foot soldier of IoA would be privy to that information, or ALLOWED to share it, if that were the case.

Thanks for the tip-off.

DeletedUser

No apologies needed to us nwinder. Hey its a game right? You have never crossed me and I have no issues with you.

And while I am here, does anyone know why Kid Cudi was kicked out of the huns?

DeletedUser

statsment made by you

the only reason i named the city those names is because when i was with the loa ages ago i was in a little exchange with joy at the time with she was in the loc this was the first time me and you had spoken you had a city named tubular bells you were attacking me for revenge for the joy war and when we were speaking i told you i was irish you chnged your name of the attacking cities to ireland that is the reason i done that nothing to do with greco

DeletedUser

Amusing as it is watching people froth at the mouth this should be left for those are actually involved in proceedings.