Hassan's Occasional Quote of the Day/Week/Month

• Thread starter DeletedUser29066
  • Start date

DeletedUser18132

He got transferred two days before the prison break. I feel bad for him. He was in jail a lot (Even was tricked).

Err... You feel bad for him? You do know what he is famous for, right? (Remember, the word sadist and sadism comes from his name)

DeletedUser

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.
Marcus Tullius Cicero

.. then he should have been satisfied and kept his mouth shut instead of loosing his head

Sir, Marcus Tullius Cicero was a native and citizen of Rome. Rome produced great orators and advocates of which Cicero was highly reknowned. Cicero did not get where he was by keeping his mouth shut for he knew that his word was his bond and his bond was his honour. You sir, on the other hand, are Calfornian and belong to state reknowned for people tend to shoot their mouths off at every opportunity, using many words but rarely keeping any promises that may be contained in them. Regrettably very few Californians lose their heads as a result.

DeletedUser29066

On what, Sir, do you base your vile allegation that I am Californian? I assure you my total experience with that state is limited to two business conferences in San Diego, and prior to those unfortunate occurrences I never ventured farther west than New Mexico. In spite of the untruth of your statement I find it amusing and would +rep you if I could, but alas I must first spread the love around those those less deserving than you. ;)