Head up about Maelstrom

DeletedUser5554

Apparently Maelstrom is going to join here too. I figured i'd tell you that we smoked those noobs in Delos which is why they ran here. They are an MRA and YOU will lose if you join them...A friendly message from the Delos community. :)

DeletedUser31302

i have all ready posted about them mate, 2 bother alliances.

DeletedUser

Yes, they will fall apart most likely, not even one day since world has opened. All ready they are brother alliance. Big MRA. Do not join them

DeletedUser

LOL, hey Nod....glad to see you again...i have made an alliance with the creme from ithaca if u are interested...:)

DeletedUser29066

They're really not so bad .. look at them as a source for easy BP and resources .. I think they call them FARMS. They're also a source for endless amusement ... in a Cat playing with a Mouse sort of way.:cool:

DeletedUser

Oh and before they ran to Delos they got rimmed out of Calydon.. stats sure dont look good for them.

DeletedUser

one of there players neg rep me. did not leave a name, which is not cool. If you going to disagree with some one put your name down.

DeletedUser19260

People say we are an MRA but look into nothing. I try to be selective with recruitment and from what i have been told and from what i have seen most of the guys in the alliance was from delos and they had planned to join here. I was asked to come along aswell. This is mostly a premade.

Only world i have been there properly for is Rhethy, Havnt been killed there. We will see what happens here.

Im am one of the origional founders of Maelstrom so dont judge the alliance on previous worlds unless Me, Jimmy the saint or Meshal are the founder because its not the true Maelstrom if we arent.

Its been on other worlds becasue for some reason its been a popular name, dont judge it on the name if we arent there.

Thats my 2 cents, Make what you wish of it.

DeletedUser

Hey Jimmy..you know Jimmy The Saint?

Good player, Are you Dark*logic?
mm

DeletedUser19260

Ya i know Jimmy The Saint very well. We were on omicron together. Good friend and a great player. We were two of the founders of Maelstrom there before we went to The Unit and then Evolution.

No im not Dark*logic, Im jimmy07 lol

DeletedUser5554

LOL, hey Nod....glad to see you again...i have made an alliance with the creme from ithaca if u are interested...:)

You should roll into Delos that's where i'm at would love some Ithica guys there! :)

DeletedUser

Nod, theres a lot of Ithica guys! Check out, The Rim Team :) !!! Gokilanoob3 is there!

@jimmy07, Oh cool! You can't be all that bad then! I play in EOD we're the top of the top..I think we just made another alliance quit the server :D
mm

No offense or anything. but it does look like and MRA to me. 2 alliances? MRA"S CAN have Experienced players, but it can still be a M-Mass R-Recruiting A-Alliance. I think in the first hour you got 100 members?
mm

DeletedUser19260

Actually your in ROD. Theres a difference:p
If your on about persians that wasnt you.

Never said we didnt look like an MRA. Did say we were pre made though. It was a responce to those saying we would fall quickly. We will surprise everyone.
We never had 100 members. Not in the first hour and not now.

DeletedUser32029

Actually your in ROD. Theres a difference:p
If your on about persians that wasnt you.

Never said we didnt look like an MRA. Did say we were pre made though. It was a responce to those saying we would fall quickly. We will surprise everyone.
We never had 100 members. Not in the first hour and not now.
Jimmy you want me to come there