Head up about Maelstrom

DeletedUser32029

Also don't mistaken this maelstrom as other mra.I have started maelstrom in 2 world(in cayldon and in actium).We are running in actium quite successfully.We were running good in cayldon after bp ended our attacking rank was good than our bp rank.But we cannot survived in en 49 not because someone was attacking us but due to internal matters and some two faced alliance that decided to join us and becomed spy and filled bad morale in our members.

DeletedUser

Also don't mistaken this maelstrom as other mra.I have started maelstrom in 2 world(in cayldon and in actium).We are running in actium quite successfully.We were running good in cayldon after bp ended our attacking rank was good than our bp rank.But we cannot survived in en 49 not because someone was attacking us but due to internal matters and some two faced alliance that decided to join us and becomed spy and filled bad morale in our members.

Internal matters are handled by the leaders/ founders...what ever happens to an alliance, it's succes or fail is ONLY due to the work of the leadership team...u inv spies, it's what u wanted, u inv many inactives, it's your call...an alliance is ruled by it's leaders, not by the members...

If u are a leader/ founder in an alliance u cannot blaim anyone else for it's fall...you are the one to blaim, as for it's succes u can share it with your crew for their morale, but mainly it's your succes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree, I founded BLADE in Zakros and we have made our fair share of mistakes, but I always take the blame. It is the responsibility of the founder and leaders of an alliance to ensure the safety of their members.

DeletedUser32029

Yeah i have to leave that world because i was playing in 3 more worlds at that time and that too without gold.There were other founders made.After some day it disbanded but still now i am regretting that i should leaved the world after making maelstrom in more comfortable position.
That's why i have leaved two worlds and now playing in only two.

DeletedUser10810

Hey Nod, u play in this World??? Remember me, The Rawr?? I tried to find u bt cant..whats ur ign?