Heeeeelp!!!! {{{urgent}}}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am under attack or something.

What does this mean?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Answer right away please, I only have 9 minutes and 40 seconds to do something about what ever that is!

Is it an army coming to get me?

Something is arriving in 9 minutes.

WHAT IS IT?

HEEEELP!!!!!!

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
That would be incoming trade. Also that's 9 hours not 9 minutes. The attack logo is a bunch of spear or sword like things.

DeletedUser

Oh... *phew*...

I was kinda hoping that! I just realized, If I put my mouse over the icon, it shows various resources.

I thought someone was sending a massive army from the other side of the map or something. I panicked, because I thought it was 9 minutes and I was quickly trying to try to make some sort of defense.

False alarm everyone. Sorry! It's just someone in AWE of my magnificence, and they have seen fit to pay tribute to me, before I crush them. WISE decision!

No one wants to mess with me, for I..

AM..

Mr..

Len!

*quietly slides into the background to avoid further embarrassment and humiliation*

DeletedUser

It looks like i scared the poor little guy. I was just trying to pay some back taxes that I owe him considering he is the new ruler of Rho

DeletedUser

It looks like i scared the poor little guy. I was just trying to pay some back taxes that I owe him considering he is the new ruler of Rho

Yeah, well lucky you know what's good for you!

Very wise! Very wise indeed..

..everyone needs to learn a lesson from this!

Now start sending me tribute.

AND MAKE IT SNAPPY!

(SW)(SW)(SW)

DeletedUser18366

Hahahaha! I casted plague on you!!! You're resource income is halved for 3 hours! Teach that oh wise one!

DeletedUser

I wouldn't worry about him, by all measurable accounts he is an insignificant player hardly worthy of notice. His stats are terrible. If you are up for a laugh, here they are: 10destructer's Terrible Stats

DeletedUser

I wouldn't worry about him, by all measurable accounts he is an insignificant player hardly worthy of notice. His stats are terrible. If you are up for a laugh, here they are: 10destructer's Terrible Stats

Buahahaha!

They are TERRIBLE!

They are REALLY, REALLY terrible!

If I was in his alliance, I'd set my hair on fire and punch myself in the face!

Buahahahaha*cough*ha*cough*hahahaha!

DeletedUser

He's just out of beginner's protection so that is hardly a fair comparison. But I see we started out at roughly the same time so let's play a little side-by-side:

Yours: 10,372

Cities
Mine: 10
Yours: 3

ABP
Mine: 27,690
Yours: 906

DBP
Mine: 14,515
Yours: 8,398

Total BP
Mine: 42,205
Yours: 9,304

My Stats

Your Stats

I am not one of the leading players on the server, but any way you cut it the numbers speak for themselves. In every single metric tracked you are well below par.

I suggest you avoid investing in stones, because your residence is looking mighty transparent from where I'm standing.

DeletedUser18366

This is fun but this guys stupid rubbish about his kingdom and all that is getting boring now.

DeletedUser

You should have put a comma after please.

And it's you're, not your.

DeletedUser18366

Buahahaha!

They are TERRIBLE!

They are REALLY, REALLY terrible!

If I was in his alliance, I'd set my hair on fire and punch myself in the face!

Buahahahaha*cough*ha*cough*hahahaha!

I don't know who you're laughing at. Now please take my...oh no your too scared so call your friends to take my city's and I'll start closer to your noobness.(SW) Also have fun in your new alliance. I'll be watching it daily and laughing and your useless leadership skills (P)

DeletedUser

Pfft'..

(SW) (SW) (SW)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not worried until he learns he can join 2 worlds... hey 10destructor, lets see you're colonizations... oh look,5, ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.