Hellinic army merge with iaf

DeletedUser

So hellinic army merging with us(iaf) are succeed....together we shall defend our ocean frm any enemies...here..we need to fight in order to survive..there's no room for sim alliance...fight n win..or fight n lose... either way fighting n conquering are the basic of this game...LONG LIVE HAF!!!(Hellinic Armed Force)

;)

DeletedUser11927

So hellinic army merging with us(iaf) are succeed....together we shall defend our ocean frm any enemies...here..we need to fight in order to survive..there's no room for sim alliance...fight n win..or fight n lose... either way fighting n conquering are the basic of this game...LONG LIVE HAF!!!(Hellinic Armed Force)

;)

Good Luck!..and wishing your alliance a successful start

DeletedUser

;)

hahahahahaha.......lmao....now this is funny. does this really warrant such a grandiose announcement?? :p

DeletedUser

hahahahahaha.......lmao....now this is funny. does this really warrant such a grandiose announcement?? :p

hahah...not for others..but for ur alliance maybe.....seems lol member in ur alliance gonna expand to other oceans??in their dreams...loooolll...

p/s-n also seems some of ur fellow member yelling in lol forum for help...what a laugh...:cool:

DeletedUser

hahah...not for others..but for ur alliance maybe.....seems lol member in ur alliance gonna expand to other oceans??in their dreams...loooolll...

p/s-n also seems some of ur fellow member yelling in lol forum for help...what a laugh...:cool:

no one yelling for help in our forums from your attacks just laughter, but i think you should take a good look at our alliance conquests, and decide if you wish to continue to attack our members, count how many of your cities have fallen and how many you have taken, then you can laugh, because we have been, you are a source of great bp's for us. So congratulations on your merger, i'll be seeing your members soon.:)

DeletedUser

u juz sit there n talk..i dont see much points in u...what a laugh....

DeletedUser

I think he did...hopefully, but unfortunately he still posts in the forum

haha.. unfortunatey, you will have to bear my posts. anyway, i don't feel bad that i quit. 2.0 is bad enough. if i continued at that time, i would have quit any way.

DeletedUser

Dont worry armor man barua is not that bright. I have seen his attack plans its retarded..

DeletedUser

hahaha... retard???!!!what a fool...juz attck u f**l juz for fun,...like punching bags....ur city not intrest me like u alliance....n i see ur screaming in ur lousy forum for help...hahahahaha....n i heard join forces ..lol n jw planned to attck us this week??...ur ar most welcome....juz dont sit there n make noise...make me sleepy...yawn yawn yawn......"better be a fool say nothing n do something than a fool saying everything n do nothing"....hahahah...which one of u??wait..let me guess....mmm......hahahahah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

n forgot to mention that this "retard" n his alliance ..wipe out durrforceone....as im too nt interested in their cities as urs...juz hunger for bp n make people like GrinchyGrinch feel like a f**l......he feel that way bcoz to scare to attck me....too much talking n no action...rite?so what ur waiting for?an invitation?...;-)

DeletedUser

Who cares IAF merges with HA ??? HAF, IAF or whatever...same thing LOSERS!!

DeletedUser8790

Who cares IAF merges with HA ??? HAF, IAF or whatever...same thing LOSERS!!

Ah Lords of Light? Really. You can make that claim when you crawl out of JW's shadow. As far as I am concerned your alliance has managed to do nothing on theta. So Please excuse yourself from the forum until you do something, anything.

DeletedUser

Ah Lords of Light? Really. You can make that claim when you crawl out of JW's shadow. As far as I am concerned your alliance has managed to do nothing on theta. So Please excuse yourself from the forum until you do something, anything.
you no very little of what we have done, we cleared 3 enemies out of our core oceans. And pushed sout and pushe AX out of some of there key oceans. The question is what have you don except jump alliance to alliance whinning about how you want Theta to have an end.

DeletedUser8790

What alliances have you cleared out? Live Free or Die? LOL. I seriously doubt you had any hand in attacking any real alliance except fringe players, no you only do what you are told by your overlords like good lackeys who will not stand up for yourself. You are incorrect me and my team will win theta not end it. Everyone likes to rip AX, AN and HAF players but we have been the minority for quite some time. Fighting wars on multiple fronts with very good opponents(LOL is not included in that list). You guys would have sank long ago if you were even close to a real enemy let alone 3 or 4.