Hello Delta!

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, this is the REAL Vigoran stopping to say hello and I hope everyone is well.

Everything is working itself out in real world and stuff coming together great, new job and school is swell, little ones getting big, good stuff.

Miss you all and think about ya all the time, if you would like to deliver a message or get ahold of me go through Dysen. Im also on facebook as Nathan Caban from Ocala, Florida. Send me a message saying who you are on grepo if you would like to stay in touch or what not.

Everyone be safe out there and try not to neglect your kids or woman (lest she deserves it :p). I wish you all the best

Long live the Eaters of the Dead!!(SW)

DeletedUser

Welcome back old foe. Glad to know you are doing well in real life.

DeletedUser

All is indeed. Reading the forum and seeing some familiar faces makes coming back tempting but oh the headache. Im enjoying sleeping through the night now lol. Everything sounds pretty exciting from what I hear. Ill check in here and there for updates and what not glad to see many of you still playing.

DeletedUser15049

You don't qualify to be my nemesis.

Ah. Silly me. There was I thinking I was your 'declared personal enemy' which translates pretty much as 'nemesis'...

You do talk a good game Vig. I think you should 'come back' if you were ever truly away. I need someone to send me number of attacks with 7 min gaps. Can go put the kettle on etc. Nice and easy.

DeletedUser

Go ahead and make a mockery of yourself. I have achieved in my 18 months of play what you will never acheive in your miserable lifetime on grepolis. I need not defend myself anyone who has tasted the sweet end of my blade knows better and thats what matters. Say what you will lie as you always have it matters not. I dont need to manipulate others across the world who have never seen my face to feel something of worth. Go run along and play crusader.

DeletedUser

Vig...no you don't know me but you should add MW2 or CoD Black Ops to your games thread on Facebook

DeletedUser14362

according to dysen your back

or is he just multing another account as well as ashley?

ok somehow you are so twisted you screw the truth that you where multi-accounting and changed the name to dysen? the mods arnt stupid daniejam, your are. Oh! did i forget to mention immature?

DeletedUser

Oh man, I have now officially seen everything. My life is now complete.

DeletedUser

ok somehow you are so twisted you screw the truth that you where multi-accounting and changed the name to dysen? the mods arnt stupid daniejam, your are. Oh! did i forget to mention immature?

HUH? I dont think that made any sense I have read it 10 minutes ago and still cant figure it out? And you are calling someone immature but you actually resorted to outward namecalling...WOW...its amazing how you see the qualities in people.

DeletedUser

For those who don't know, google.

For the rest of us, the more you know, the less you need.

DeletedUser14362

HUH? I dont think that made any sense I have read it 10 minutes ago and still cant figure it out? And you are calling someone immature but you actually resorted to outward namecalling...WOW...its amazing how you see the qualities in people.

no, i was comaring daniejam's ignorance to the mods understanding of a lier and cheater to a "its just a game lets have fun cheating is stupid" type of person. cheaters cant hide behind another account in this game

DeletedUser

no, i was comaring daniejam's ignorance to the mods understanding of a lier and cheater to a "its just a game lets have fun cheating is stupid" type of person. cheaters cant hide behind another account in this game

Ok cause until you just tried to clarify it made no sense. And my point was calling him stupid is immature...