Hello

Treachery

I recognize a few names from a couple years ago on Kappa and thought I'd say howdy. For those of you that may remember me, let everyone know what a nice guy I am so they don't beat me up. See you cats around.

Treachery

I remember your name, but I can't remember how we felt about each other...seems like we were actually alliance-mates. I was the first leader of Strike Force when it broke off from another alliance (can't remember name :rolleyes: ). I played mostly in the beginning before Lord Paul started Public Enemy and quit about the same time he did.

DuPatron

I remember your name, but I can't remember how we felt about each other...seems like we were actually alliance-mates. I was the first leader of Strike Force when it broke off from another alliance (can't remember name :rolleyes: ). I played mostly in the beginning before Lord Paul started Public Enemy and quit about the same time he did.
Strikeforce was not made by a break up with some alliance, it was made by me for a group of people that were good players but could not join a decent alliance, therefore Strike Force was made, please state the info correctly ;)

I remember your name, but I can't remember how we felt about each other...seems like we were actually alliance-mates. I was the first leader of Strike Force when it broke off from another alliance (can't remember name :rolleyes: )
hasassins?

Strikeforce was not made by a break up with some alliance, it was made by me for a group of people that were good players but could not join a decent alliance, therefore Strike Force was made, please state the info correctly ;)
all hail Dupatron, the linchpin that held kappa together

Treachery

howdy treachery good to see you here, you used to crack me up on kappa ;)
It says you joined after I quit :eek:

I misspoke. We didn't "break off" but rather formed a new arm with stronger PvP designations. I remember taking volunteers from the main alliance though...not extras. Are you playing again? I believe you were taking a break.

hasassins?
Nah, they were to the south of us. We were in the center ocean.

Pythagorus

name seems familiar, can't really remember why though :D