Hephaestus Blessing Feedback Thread

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
would be nice if we could completely destroy a 200 point city on a farm island with stone hail so we could take the anchor an found our own city if we are above 50k points or something.

well.. you can bring it down to lowest possible size at 175 pts
and grepolis system ghosts inactives of such size and leaves an empty anchor, you can bring all buildings to lvl 1 or like original state when mines were non-existent by sending 10 cats at a time with hail stone enabled, that will always hit 1 random building lvl, sending more would risk of not hitting anything if number of cats is great, for example, if city has query lvl 3 and you send 40 cats in single attack and they happen to randomly hit query then it will stay at lvl 3 from what i know in the past, so theoretically you could bring them all down to 175 pts and they will leave an anchor within a week or so given that target player doesnt have premium advisors active and that he is inactive for at least a couple of days maybe more.

@Baudin Toolan can you confirm this?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Typically the very small inactives like the 200 point or 175 point cities do ghost very quickly on their own assuming they were created and very quickly abandoned. However if the player who made them still logs in occasionally despite there being no growth it would take them longer to ghost. I also don't know if reducing a city down to 175 would then cause it to ghost quicker or if it would ghost at the rate of it's previous point total prior to the stone hail. I can check to find out though.