Hermonassa Wars

DeletedUser44027

I'm not too sure if there are many alliances who even know what WW are... :p

DeletedUser36085

I'm not too sure if there are many alliances who even know what WW are... :p
Exactly what I'm saying.

However, WI know what those are very well, luckily for themselves and so unluckily for all the MRAs. But what's even worse for those MRAs and even better for WI, the latter don't even have to actually go to war with all those MRAs. Because they'll collapse by themselves. If an empire has too many colonies, sooner or later it's gonna have big problems.

DeletedUser

To be clear on this War info

We are not at war with any alliance in this world.

It is just an issue that if you are not a member of our alliance and you find yourself on an Island we are on or plan to be on then you will lose your city no matter which alliance you are in.

We simply dont see any logic in Multiple Pacts or NAPS . We dont aim at one alliance in particular we simply aim for Islands where there could be multiple alliances. This is not an issue for us

We have built an extremely forward thinking team of experienced players whos only focus is to win this world and thats what we will do.

Our goal is not to completely destroy alliances but to simply let their players look around and say to themselves " Wheres my Support " as the CS rolls in.

We have the players who want to succeed and know the meaning of playing Grepolis - if you dont then go play farmville or Simms so you can have a pretty little village.

DeletedUser

I think a very successful strategy, that's the point of having strong core and strategic positions in the face of wonders. Wars should always be viewed with a strategic sense (SW)

DeletedUser44027

Well, after doing another tally, the score of WI vs TFA (even though it's hardly a war), is 8-0 :D

DeletedUser31057

Well, after doing another tally, the score of WI vs TFA (even though it's hardly a war), is 8-0 :D
Hardly a war? !

Oh and hey, let us see if you can sustain the war (WI and TFA) once we started visiting your cities ;)

DeletedUser

hey guys, well, this may be a little bit off of your guys radar, but my alliance, the round table, has went to war with shadow elite, will keep you updated ;)

DeletedUser44027

Seriously? TFA has someone with a forum account? I'm impressed! :eek:

Hardly a war? !

Oh and hey, let us see if you can sustain the war (WI and TFA) once we started visiting your cities ;)

Didn't mean that as an insult, you've contested one or two of our conquests, and we've had to pull back or break through a bireme wall several times. I mean, it's not full-scale war. And good luck visiting our cities. I wasn't sure you guys knew how to send a CS, seeing how many attempts you've had against us (0):p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Seriously? TFA has someone with a forum account? I'm impressed! :eek:

Didn't mean that as an insult, you've contested one or two of our conquests, and we've had to pull back or break through a bireme wall several times. I mean, it's not full-scale war. And good luck visiting our cities. I wasn't sure you guys knew how to send a CS, seeing how many attempts you've had against us (0):p

Your mocking tone greatly amuses me. Is it still considered a war if the other person just sits in the fetal position and yells don't hurt me? If so then it appears you are in a good one. :)

DeletedUser3049

Don't know why WRECKD always has this condescending presumed superiority after tyrant king cast'd Sea Storm to kill 1 Light shop . For real bro ... for real do you even Sea Storm ? Also how does olympian feel on the RIM , good defense .

DeletedUser

lol...I can do what I want with my spells bud it is what they are there for you should try it on a CS attack (schooled)

btw it is light "ship" you are a bit too anxious to post but then again I would be stressed out as well being in your shoes...lol