Hermonassa Wars

DeletedUser

LOL a troll worried about reputation let see yes i can troll and add negative rep to yours also Because you don't like me hashing about Wreckless you add negative rep what a bunch of horse nuggets. I don't have 20 hrs a day to browse the forums a day. I been here a long time from taking a break from Grepo

DeletedUser44027

Well- 1 if you got the same -rep as I did saying "troll" then there's no need to be upset, becuase he has neg or gray rep, so his reps don't count.
2- you can't add negative rep to anyone.

DeletedUser

Sorry ArtShark. Back to server stuff who is fighting it out on the rim? I see some big players out that way.

DeletedUser44027

I think it's like 12-0 WI:TFA. Lol. I was told to "get ready" a few days ago, from a TFA members.

DeletedUser

I think it's like 12-0 WI:TFA. Lol. I was told to "get ready" a few days ago, from a TFA members.

This sounds like our war versus UA get ready....to own some more of our cities :D

DeletedUser

LOL a troll worried about reputation let see yes i can troll and add negative rep to yours also Because you don't like me hashing about Wreckless you add negative rep what a bunch of horse nuggets. I don't have 20 hrs a day to browse the forums a day. I been here a long time from taking a break from Grepo

Sorry I couldn't hear you being so far up in the rankings big guy a whole 12 spots ahead of me. Please please tell me your secret hahaha. O and I am sorry your rep is bad don't hate. :)

DeletedUser45961

finished it already haha. I'll get some more. This is longer than I thought.