Hey venom!

DeletedUser

You may not like the way I run my alliance. But I guarantee you I am no N00B. Yea we got dropped in a bad location but that's the hand we were dealt and will deal with it!

You may want to or even be successful at rimming myself and Co-Founder, but guess what we aren't going anywhere. You rim us, we restart, You can rim me everyday and I will restart over an over. You cannot kill that which is immortal. You cannot kill a Phoenix

DeletedUser

Good for you :D that's the spirit, if only everyone had that same attitude and not run away to new servers.

DeletedUser16696

Can you stop spamming the forum please?

We know you're angry but just keep it to yourself

Jeez, it's annoying

DeletedUser5554

You may not like the way I run my alliance. But I guarantee you I am no N00B. Yea we got dropped in a bad location but that's the hand we were dealt and will deal with it!

You may want to or even be successful at rimming myself and Co-Founder, but guess what we aren't going anywhere. You rim us, we restart, You can rim me everyday and I will restart over an over. You cannot kill that which is immortal. You cannot kill a Phoenix

Oh you're not a noob? Please yell at everyone over the forums letting them know i'm sure it'll convince them that you're not. Two believe it or not they are dealing with it quite well....Looks like you're just not a fan of relocating. :cool:

And really? Wow admiring the dedication something about living and enjoying life just seems more important than beating V2 though. I'm not sure why. Guess i'm just not obsessive enough to be part of Phoenix darn! :/

DeletedUser39031

Beginners Protection *Every 8 Days*

DeletedUser5554

I'd say show to it to the crowd don't come on here and rant until you've done something rant worthy. Or if they've done something of dishonor. Otherwise everyone else is going to roll their eyes at Phoenix.

DeletedUser

Dude, Grepo is simple.. If you cannot back your words up, don't say anything at all.

DeletedUser

I have to say I reveer your gutsy attitude and how you tried to valiantly defend your city against the odds. I sincerly hope we can clash again on this server.

DeletedUser

good advise no doubt but forums are far more active with a bit of trash talk to upset people into posting ;)

Exactly, i was bored so i started badmouthing Phoenix on the forum...they kicked me out and now there's a whole brawl, this is real fun :)

DeletedUser38652

If this isnt spam, why the hell are you guys posting here?

DeletedUser

Haha, it's not hurting anyone, a little trash talk is good, it spurts competition.

I for one welcome the chance to take on these Snakes, these wealthy with nothing to do but stay on Grepo Snakes.

DeletedUser

You cannot kill a Phoenix
Dont be sooo sure :D and why you even thinking that you and your alliance are that much important that we would even care about you, LOL

Last edited by a moderator: