Hey venom!

DeletedUser5554

Ha i'm not gonna lie Pythagoras this could be a great world if Inno stopped producing worlds like crazy.

DeletedUser

You may want to or even be successful at rimming myself and Co-Founder, but guess what we aren't going anywhere. You rim us, we restart, You can rim me everyday and I will restart over an over. You cannot kill that which is immortal. You cannot kill a Phoenix
Why did you and your co-founder restart sooooooooooo far away from us :eek: :(
why.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5554

because its the wise thing to do :) it will give them time to build up and be ready for there revenge. problem is by then one or the other will most likly of got bored and quit lol

Considering a worlds longevity is two months or less I'd say they'll never get their chance.

DeletedUser

because its the wise thing to do :) it will give them time to build up and be ready for there revenge. problem is by then one or the other will most likly of got bored and quit lol

you are psychic,
they are both leaving the game. :Angry:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, i personally found this hilarious. Not because of the context, but because of the repeated use of the word "rimming"

*Note* i forgot to quote OP's post, my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you are psychic,
they are both leaving the game. :Angry:

Leaving the world or leaving the game in general ?

This has to be a new picture :

"Calls himself the Phoenix cuz he always comes back
- Gets rimmed by Venom
- Shouts he'll come back to kill Venom
- Leaves the game"

DeletedUser5061

Boss man this thread can be closed no need to beat a dead horse, the players have moved on so should the rest of us. On to the next one....

DeletedUser

As an outside observer Venom seem very strong.
But Paros has just begun, they will have to demonstrate continuity.