History of Omicron

DeletedUser

Here you can talk about what you remember happened during your life time in this game. Talk about great alliances and great players that quit or rimmed or just cool stories that you about this world

DeletedUser

I made this thread because I love history I started 2 months after this world began and I'm not all there with history I will share what I remember though I started off in o65 with some players that could have been great however the old TGI conquered there cities so they were never given a chance. I started the game when Loda was on top of this world and I had just joined an alliance called the old republic. This alliance helped me develop but one day I had to move on so I joined another alliance (I forget their name) but wasn't happy so I started my own alliance and name it the new republic and it became the sister alliance for the old republic. However I have to for my history lesson I have to go back when I had join TOR. Loda had just disbanded(I still do not know y something about being to disorganized) i also remember alliances like the scarlet haze briggade i think it was and the forerunners that were always trying to defeat DF, and thts when all hell broke loose with the BS alliances I recruited some refugees from the BS alliance and TU did what try did best especially this one player that joined us I think it was zapredo who cam to TOR and was asking for help. After all of this I remember Lynx rose up and this is when mr10of10 tried to take them out with a combination of small alliances. I mean we had like 100 alliances in our plan. He made me his right hand man and this is how the red dragons were formed. It was mr10s idea to make these alliances to take out Lynx but it never got done because he left the game. I also remember HB and Armageddon were involved with us until HB went off on one of his temper tantrums and left the group of alliances. He left because he wasn't on top with this and he didn't like mr10of10. Then one day we got news of a lynx training alliance called new life and we were planning on hitting it to show lynx what we were made of but this massive amount of alliance broke down because of ppl getting rimmed by lynx and having other stuff to do. So this is when I left TNR and went looking for a new alliance I was going to join maelstrom but TU were closer to me so I applied I got an invite to the squad or rulers(as it wad later referred to as) TUs academy it didn't take me long to rise into a council seat. But I hated how Christianisbeast ran the alliance and so when he pushed bli out and bli went back to TU I went with him and some others as well. TU were just finishing up dogs of war when I came in and actually TU had a pact with lynx at the time. And when we beat DOW they moved to I think Rho and we went to war with alpha both alliances had to move quite a bit to get to each other except a few alpha players were in o65 already such as spiller doompaladin and a few others and I remember after DOW were defeated the alliance hegemony were back to normal but were conspiring with alpha against us same with rulers and they both merged into alpha an alpha got there 10 seconds of fame being the number 1 alliance but that didn't last long, And BS pulled a rabbit out of their hat and just destroyed lynx and I think u guys know the rest BS and d3th went to war BS won GS were formed evo was formed and here we are can anyone add anything to this history full of gaps and holes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

O and I remember how I met bcae I hired his alliance to conquer a city from royaldeath(the old TOR founder) and I offered like 20000 of each resource if they did. This was when I dirt joine TU. O and I forgot some parts to my story. Ok after rulers turned traitor they t-storms offered me a way to get into alpha and I tried to get in but got in thru another account so I got temporarily banned. Another one I forgot I got a new account and got rid of my old one;)

DeletedUser

Hahahah genius ending comment Rush lol

I started Omicron on an island that is know to be called an WW island of Alpha, together with a close RL friend.
We founded the alliance Death*United together.
After a week my friend quit, but I remained active together with some players like Zoddgod and others.
We ended up fighting Alpha and joined the little disaster plan of mr10of10 ourselves, the one with the 100 alliances Rush talked about.
Then the members of D*U left for an newfound alliance I can't remember the name of, and I joined Alpha by a friend vouching for me, rorymclaughlinn.
That's were I learned how to attack, time, defend, help, and organize my cities.
I stayed there for months, 4 or 5 or so, and then I saw that this wasn't going good at all, due to the leadership lying to us.
I posted a couple of things in the ally forum, that got deleted because it would be demoralizing. Those were just comments, or the war score and stuff liek that or a map that would show how much they took and we took.
When that happened, and I began speaking to Murt and the other TU players on the externals, and I noticed they were aproaching to me with respect and I decided that it was about time I left the lying, crappy leadership I didn't believe in anymore, and to look at the facts and follow them so I contacted Murt to ask if they would have me.
He accepted, and after doing some spying work for my new and better alliance, I got discovered after deleting the support forum and went into TU.
There I got attacked for a month or so, and hold out pretty well untill I got banned temporarily and then I eventually got banned permanently.
I got back with an opening in the t-storms account, arranged by a good friend of mine that has helped me during my time with TU, but there had been a problem with the account transfer so I had to tell everybody about my bad habbit of getting banned from time to time..
And now I got another account offered to me, and am into the council of Evo.
Which account that is though, Alpha will have to guess..

DeletedUser16190

I stayed there for months, 4 or 5 or so, and then I saw that this wasn't going good at all, due to the leadership lying to us.
I posted a couple of things in the ally forum, that got deleted because it would be demoralizing. Those were just comments, or the war score and stuff liek that or a map that would show how much they took and we took.
When that happened, and I began speaking to Murt and the other TU players on the externals, and I noticed they were aproaching to me with respect and I decided that it was about time I left the lying, crappy leadership I didn't believe in anymore, and to look at the facts and follow them so I contacted Murt to ask if they would have me.

Thats the real story:
I posted a threat to Alpha forum about Maelstrom war, we are lead on conquers and i post scoreboard, then you post a reply and sad what about TU war something like that, you did with a mocky way and i am sure you already took a ticket to TU these days, thats why you are a liar and Alpha Council are not, we are not hide score sheet or anything about TU war..

And the last thing:
I am very disappointed about Evo, really you are in Evo Council ??!! :D

DeletedUser

Aksak Timur said:
and i am sure you already took a ticket to TU these days
Please explain, what do you mean with this Aksak.

I did post the war score of Alpha+Alpha Acad vs. TU, after that I got a message not to do things like that and you guys were planning to work on it. It was soo bad, so in your negative that you guys used the word "Demoralizing".
I can't remember who was it that messaged me, might've been Zoddog or tizi.

So Aksak, what's your story?

DeletedUser16190

I already told my story, so tell me Harmonious, are u council of evo?

DeletedUser

I don't see your story?
I meant the story of your carreer in Omicron, just like me and Rush gave ours.

It seems to me you can'tread that well aksak, didn't you read the posts?

DeletedUser16190

I don't see your story?
I meant the story of your carreer in Omicron, just like me and Rush gave ours.

It seems to me you can'tread that well aksak, didn't you read the posts?

I dont have much time for boring writings about your stupid threats..

DeletedUser

Of course I know he is turkish Rush, me and Aksak have a little story of ourselves.
I used to be one of the "trainers" in Alpha Academy back when I was there, but I got transferred to Alpha before I could fullfill the job description.

DeletedUser16190

Yes warms i remember, i give you first rights in Alpha, you are a good student in these days, i dont know Rush is where from but as i remember you are from Holland and english is not your native language too as i am, so if we make mistakes when reading or writing its excusable i think :)

DeletedUser

My Story of Omicron.

Its seems like a life time ago now that I started with my first lonely little city in the NW of ocean 65 and when I think back at all the events which has lead me to this point I know I could never fit it all in one post. As soon as I joined this world I set up The Unit, my plan was simple to make an alliance that lived up to its name. I wanted a fighting force who attacked and defended together, as one unit. In the beginning I took a bit of a risk by going a little MRAish and recruiting anybody in 65 regardless of experience or size. In the first few weeks as I'm sure the original TU members (the small few who are left) will tell you, I was a really hard guy to work for.

I set points targets and BP targets for our members and anybody who didn't make the cut was cut without question. I soon establish a small group of hard working members who were almost ready for the ultimate task of gaining control of this world. We had no doubt in our minds as we looked west to ocean 55 and seen many pre made alliances who were filled with experienced players that it would take a lot of time and hard work to achieve this. However we also seen this as an advantage, as alliances such as lynx, DOW and BS were busy running tip for tap wars against each other, due to the class off great players they all had none of them were making up much ground on each other but they were keeping each other busy while we prepared for war.

We had little snacks in ocean 65 to test the men and their skills and set about taking cities from alliances who names I can hardly remember now. I know a couple of them were some Italian alliance and Republic of something but we flew through like a hot knife cutting butter. As I said though these were only snacks and the real challenge was on out western front.

On my first day I had already identified BS as the main threat in this world and all my focus was on preparing our troops to attack them. I'm sure at that stage we weren't even on their radar as they were already at war with many alliances and winning their wars. My plan hit a bit of a snag when BS and lynx agreed diplomacy but its was not enough to deter me from having a crack at them. In my RL I had some what you may consider as military experience and new how to plan against a much larger enemy. Due to the size of BS (who at the time had 4 alliances) and the due to what I considered a risk of spies as I didn't really know my own men yet, I split our troops in to splinter cells and organised all ops by pm with the leaders of each cell. Back in those days each cell only new the 4 or 5 members they were working with and who their target was, even though we had maybe 5 or 6 targets running at once. This was both very time consuming and successful, BS out numbered us greatly on paper but because all of our members were in ocean 65 and they were spread across many oceans we out numbered them locally.

The first few ops went off with almost 100% success with only one out of maybe 16 or 17 targets not losing their city to us (the guys name was val something or other :p) and with little chance of a response from the BS heavy weights who were bogged down in large scale wars in the west. I remember reading post on this forum and getting messages from the leadership in big alliances like lynx telling us we were mad and that BS would crush us. Which inspired my council to keep going and prove them wrong. We had some help from AAB and meallstrom (forget what they were called back then) but it was TU who were the main driving force behind this war. Then just as things were getting really interesting in game, my grandmother the woman who had brought me up passed away. This was the single most devastating thing that ever happened to me. I hit VM and was gone from the game for over a month, I left the running of the alliance to notguilty who later gave founders rights to RTL (which is the main reason why we are currently at war with the whole world, but I'll get to that later).

When I returned after my long VM everything had changed, while I was gone lynx and a few others had broken their diplomacy with BS (who were now down to just one alliance), TU had agreed diplomacy with BS, AAB had fallen and their best players had joined us and TU's council were preparing to go to war with DOW in the name of some alliance who I had never heard of at that time (Alpha). Not at all what I expected but I guess that's what happens when you let a mad man out of his padded cell and put him in charge of the asylum :) I think at first when I returned BS council were unsure about me as I had done what I do best and annoyed the hell out of them on this forum when we were at war. I think it took a lot longer to establish trust between us than it would of had without me but in the long run it turned out very well and was worth the hard work put in on both sides.

Rather than taking back total control of the alliance I allowed RTL to stay on as co founder (don't know what I was thinking but it seemed like a really good idea at the time) and we got to work on plans to take down the DOW family. Things got a little messed up around this time when I made contact with our new found ally leadership in Alpha. I guess in away I was just so use to working with AAB where their leader gave me full control of his troops in times of war and ops and looked for the same from Alpha. Even if they weren't will to give me control of their troops I at least expected full coordination on all targets. At this stage we had already engaged 2 of the 3 DOW alliances who were in ocean 55 and were taking them apart. We now wanted to move on the third and last DOW alliance in 56 but we needed help from our allies to do this.

I was furious when I spoke to Alpha's leader Spiller and was told "Alpha were unsure about entering this war", I contacted Klifford (RTL's co founder while I was gone) to double check my information was right and that we were at war with DOW on a request for help from Alpha. Once he confirmed this I broke our pact with Alpha and removed them from our forum, within moments I was contacted by hamwise who asked if we were declaring war. I assured him we weren't but also that we were not in the business of having pacts and sharing forums just for the sake of it. I explained to him how I was annoyed their alliance had asked us to help them and then sat on the fence to wait and see who would be winning the war before they joined it. He asked what could be done to re-establish diplomacy and I told him we would be willing to work with them as long as they were actively involved in our war with DOW.

Hamwise told me he too wanted to join our fight against the alliance who had been pushing them around since day 1 in ocean 56. He gave me his word that he could convince his council to go to war with DOW and said he'd get back to me shortly. A couple of days passed and I had got no reply from him, so I sent him a message asking what was happening. He told me his council were disguising it but it all looked well and that he was sure they would be joining our side soon. However I was far from convinced by his reply and made contact with another member of their council who I became friendly with and got him to pass me the information posted in Alpha's council forum. I was doubly as shocked when I seen most of their council (including hamwise) were screaming for TU blood. Within a few hours war was declared between us and the Alpha/DOW collision, we had some "help" from Rulers of 66 (later became TS and even later became dead from stupidity) and the battles raged on.

From this point on I think the story has been well publicized and I don't think I need to go to much further into it as you are all well aware of the ongoing wars which followed and how TU and BS forged and powerful relationship and later merged into the super power that we have become. So I will not bore you with details on stuff you already know, instead I'd like to finish by saying a few words about some of the people who have made this world what it is today. I know Alpha believe that because they have lasted this long that they should have earned my respect or praise but honestly as an alliance they haven't done anything to impress me since the start of this war. However there is members within alpha who have more than surprised me, none more so that my sworn personal enemy and from what I have seen still my opposite number (despite who their alliance profile says is their leader).

DeletedUser

told you I wouldn't fit it in one post so sorry about the double post Mr. Mod................

I have to give a great amount of respect to Spiller, he was high on our list of targets since day 1 and lost tons of cities to us but by using the very clever tactic of moving out of our range and building a base in the south, he has now managed to rebuild his cities in the north. He is now on the front line but also has made it next to impossible for us to rim him, so congrats to him for that. Many players would have and have given up for far less losses, I'm not even sure if I personally would have had the time of mentality to rebuild after the losses he suffered. As everybody knows I'm a big fan of aksak's also tizzdaddy who is probably the most respectful and gracious enemy I have ever faced. We were never truly sure but we always believed hamwise was the number 1 sniper of CS in Alpha, the amount of snipes when down once he left so if we were right about that, the boy was the best I have ever seen. Eviciouz, edhazza, mosert and miha are all good fighters but sadly for them they are only a few with no great help from many others.

As for our long time allies (most of whom are now in our alliance) people like rmoller, jimmy the saint, meshal, the former BS members who help make the most successful merger I have ever been apart of run so smoothly and the many more who joined our ranks and helped us to stay at the top of this world for so long (even if we weren't always number 1 we have been at the business end of the rankings for such a long time). The old TU members such as RTL and ng who kept the ship sailing when I was unable to, even if RTL is to blame for 90% of the wars we have been in he was still the heart and soul of the old TU and we would have never got to where we were without him. To all the Evo members I just like to say you should all be very proud of yourselves as I have never seen an alliance which has such power when compared to the rest of the alliances in their world. What we have achieved here is something I don't think has been done before and I doubt it will be done again for a long time.

DeletedUser

My time on Omnicorn has been short sweet and fun. To understand how I came about gaining the amir account I will have to go back to my time on Theta where I lead the academy for the then dominant Alliance X who conquered and took in many of their players including aksak. We had much success there, causing the game to get boring with no real challenges. Therefore I left and started on Pi where I had a short stint in a similarly successful alliance. After the collapse of that alliance I, being a leader of it and loosing all of my friends there, left and searched for a 1.26 world that had the settings I wanted that was relatively new. Omnicorn caught my attention for several reasons: perfect settings, many powerful alliances, and a multitude of players I had previously encountered or even played with before on older worlds. So I created a new account and started fresh in the south east corner.

On this new ad exciting world I found the rim to be empty and full of players I could farm BP off of. I soon had conquered my second city and started to pick on the small, weak players in Alpha academy that where on the rim gaining ABP for many more cities. After conquering a city or two from an inactive player i knew from Pi, I requested to join Alpha so I could find a real fight somewhere in the world. I turned out that Aksak was the recruiter and eagerly excepted me into the alliance. I continued to grow and gain cities as well as positions in the alliance including forum mod. We ran a few successful ops on BS players in o57 and I managed to conquer one of the cities. Soon afterward, Aksak contacted me informing me about a vacant account that needed an owner. I jumped on the importunity.

Now I was in control of a massive account In both Omnicorn and Theta. Sadly it was in the middle of a war zone, was depleted and had poorly set up cities. I lost cities, but soon I was getting my cities streamed and organized and I managed to conquer a few cities between the constant pounding. After a month of so, I was getting a handle on the account and starting to play for real, but the pressure of controlling 150+ accounts in between two servers tor at me until I decided to concentrate my time on Omni because of the more interesting game play and people so I deleted the Theta account.

(thanks for the mention Murty)