Hogs Elite!

DeletedUser

Hogs Elite!​
Founded by Calatan​

Hello, My name is Calatan, and I am back to head into Grepolis 2.0.
I have been known a lot in Alpha, where I set unprecedented records, like the largest Grepolis Alliance of all time.

Im planning to run a Hogs of Destiny, except a elite version. Its not gonna be technically a elite, we will still have 50-ish players, but we will definitely be aggressive, and will have much less players than in the past.

Ocean: We will enter O45

(SW)Player List:

1. Calatan
2. Commandment

(SW)Player Applications:

1. Name In-game:
2. What ocean are we heading to, read thread:
3. Name your 4 favorite squad names:

(SW)Rules System:

1. Spelling counts to a vast degree, if you post an application with any misspelled words, you will have a lower change for getting accepted into this alliance. I don't discriminate others for their English skills, I just want to state that I will only accept valid and though out applications.

2. I am an OCD person, so if I see a ton of spam messages on the forums, I will literally faint. I want clean and concise Messages on my Forums.

3. Support Tickets must be under a special format or else they will be deleted, inside the alliance forums.

More Info Coming Soon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Name In-game: Commandment
2. What ocean are we heading to, read thread: 45 (What direction is 45?)
3. Name your 4 favorite squad names: Alpha, Omega, Amazon, Squad X

DeletedUser

Can you answer my question is it NW, NE, SW , or SE?

DeletedUser

Sorry, It is located in Southwest...

Forgot to mention that, was a little busy with another post and question.

DeletedUser

HoD..... They will never be elite. I think they are one of the worst. They have been a MRA in every world they were in. Do everyone a favor, dont start the MRA. This alliance will either be an MRA or be a flunk. I am sorry for saying this but its true.....

DeletedUser

HoD..... They will never be elite. I think they are one of the worst. They have been a MRA in every world they were in. Do everyone a favor, dont start the MRA. This alliance will either be an MRA or be a flunk. I am sorry for saying this but its true.....

From what I believe, I only ran Hogs of Destiny in Alpha (Which was/is the best MRA of all time, OVER 2,000 players), and im sure they did not play in any other worlds.

DeletedUser

so u expect to go from 2000 members to 80? You were not the best MRA you were the saddest. 2000 members, thats a sad thing and you shouldnt be proud of it. The worst part, u had 2000 members and were not even number 1.....

DeletedUser

so u expect to go from 2000 members to 80? You were not the best MRA you were the saddest. 2000 members, thats a sad thing and you shouldnt be proud of it. The worst part, u had 2000 members and were not even number 1.....

Ok, go to Alpha right now, get 2000 players to join you, and get in the top of the rankings. Spend 12 hours a day to keep it up there, and to get the alliance players to all have the most number of colonizations. Now do this while messaging 200-300 players a day about questions that they have. Can you do this, Most likely not. Running a MRA, especially like the one I ran, would be near impossible to run, and even more impossible than running 12 elite alliances at the same time.

Considering that we had over 2,000 players and the strongest player only had around 27, 000 points. Its amazing that the alliance did not fall apart. We achieved a record, and we want you to understand that. It changed everything, and showed that even MRA's can succeed, even without good players.

While being leader, I ran this alliance for over 3 months, before it began to destroy my social life. Once it did, I could not waste much more of my time, and have to force quit. Hints the farewell message I wrote back in 2010. Now Im coming back, to bring back a legacy, a alliance created by me will respawn, and it will, on Omega's land.

DeletedUser

Though i may not have like the hogs themselves, calatan was a great leader from what i heard. Have you lead an alliance that big that survived? Calatan was organized (from what i hear) as well and you have now reason to disporve calqtans leadership

DeletedUser

I was planning to run this alliance with a huge head start. Im not sure, if I will be running this alliance anymore. The specs are not really amazing

DeletedUser

the fun part is going against the odds ;) you can join me if you want... but i would like to see you run another alliance again

DeletedUser

Well Cal you should have mentioned your famous member Gitte, who Light Year knows VERY well :) I am his leader in pi

I think you SHOULD come to Omega though. It will be a lot of fun if you were to play again.

And to all you guys who think Cal did not do a good job, I can honestly say he did an AMAZING job of running an alliance. I cannot even begin to think about how it would be running an alliance of 2k members, when I am struggling running one of 60 members.

But why dont you play under the name calatan?

DeletedUser

Sorry, lack of organization or time...

We are not running a alliance here