Hogs Elite!

DeletedUser

Lol, Change of plans, we are joining :D

Find our Alliance Hogs of Destiny Returns

Ocean: Southwest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure, That might be the best choice. Also, there is a huge added benefit, I will show you once you join on a new account

DeletedUser

Well Cal you should have mentioned your famous member Gitte, who Light Year knows VERY well :) I am his leader in pi

I think you SHOULD come to Omega though. It will be a lot of fun if you were to play again.

And to all you guys who think Cal did not do a good job, I can honestly say he did an AMAZING job of running an alliance. I cannot even begin to think about how it would be running an alliance of 2k members, when I am struggling running one of 60 members.

But why dont you play under the name calatan?

Um, actually they has 2.5k members. Haha I had to say it :p

DeletedUser

You guys are not doing well, you have 3 members. GL but i dont know how far you are going to go.

DeletedUser

Hogs Elite!​
Founded by Calatan​

Hello, My no need for a capital letter after a comma name is Calatan, and I am back to head into Grepolis 2.0.
I have been known a lot in Alpha, where I set unprecedented records, like the largest Grepolis Alliance of all time.

Im planning to run a Hogs of Destiny, except a I will let you off the apostrophe in Im but you missed the n off an here as well and do it again in the next sentence as well as another apostrophe elite version. Its not gonna be technically a elite, we will still have 50-ish players, but we will definitely be aggressive, and will have much less think you meant fewer here old chap players than in the past.

Ocean: We will enter O45

(SW)Player List:

1. Calatan
2. Commandment

(SW)Player Applications:

1. Name In-game:
2. What ocean are we heading to, read thread:
3. Name your 4 favorite squad names:

(SW)Rules System:

1. Spelling counts to a vast degree I could not agree with you more, which is why it is such a shame you said change instead of chance and left the t off of thought, if you post an application with any misspelled words, you will have a lower change for getting accepted into this alliance. I don't discriminate others for their English skills, I just want to state that I will only accept valid and though <<< just here !! out applications.

2. I am an OCD person, so if I see a ton of spam messages on the forums, I will literally faint WOW - can you teach me how to go translucent too ?? That would be such a l33t trick to show ma homez, if it takes a lot of effort though I might get a bit feint so just be ready with the smelling salts brudda mmmkayyyy !!. I want clean and concise Messages on my Forums. is it only words with M and F that need to be capitalised or can we do it at random like you do ? I just wanna make my aplegasionz as cowrekt as powsibal

3. Support Tickets must be under a special format or else they will be deleted, inside the alliance forums.

More Info Coming Soon rogeR wilcO oveR anD ouT, damn, I just dont have your skill yet

KaNz I jOinZ u gUyZ pw€3sE