honor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lot of people here was talking about honor . now my account was taken by enemy by liar who I trusted . now it depends if u have honor and if sp or dcs will let my acc to join them. I ask all alliances to conquer my account cities and don't let him to join u . I never asked my enemies for anything . so I'm asking u now this . to conquer my account and not let him in ur alliances . also kick out choppermad who is liar who betrayed us and even his cousin :mad:

DeletedUser19554

were not kicking chopper don't tell us what to do if you wanna make us oh wait you can't hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

DeletedUser

ah so its that , u like to play next to person who betrayed even his cousin ? ? nice

DeletedUser

Dambo , u are asking to much from your enemies. :D :D
Let chopper play where he wants too.And dont talk in name of his cousin , if u dont know how the matter really is.
As for your acc , you should think beofre leaving grepo.
Btw ,you are being conqured , dont worry !!

DeletedUser

ah so its that , u like to play next to person who betrayed even his cousin ? ? nice

blood is thicker than water Dambo.
you are 1 Georgian guy talking about two Albanian cousins. they are FAMILY ... Albano will tell his cousin he might not like this but he will still love his family and agree that his cousin can make his own choices.
that sir is the fact of the matter.

and another guy is being forgotten, a guy that saw axis and allies situation in Zeta and wanted to choose what side he would play for himself.
- there is no grepolis rule against this -
only standard alliance practice to attack account that join an enemy. but NO RULE stops it.

so his accout was hacked ... this nice new guy on zeta and THAT is against the rules.
attack a guy sure, HACK his account?
hell no dude, hell no.

speak to staff now as they will speak to you soon, you cant hack into a guys account.

before you say anything. dont explain one word of it to me. not one.
You tell the staff mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

don't care already :) killed account by restarting its academy now acc has 3/56 :D he need to start from 0 caves r 0 troops r 0 downgrade buildings

DeletedUser

I figure its nothing staff cant fix if you are currently in an account illegally to damage it.
you are not its owner. you should not be logged into it at all.
Im not getting into the ethics or anything... just the brass knuckle facts.

DeletedUser19554

you hacked his account your kidding give up dambo

DeletedUser

his account ? call it as u wish but I'm killing it , it will not have any use really soon . :) so u better start conquering it :D

DeletedUser19554

he never had any intent on joining spartiates you know

DeletedUser19554

that's personal man and btw your probaly going to get yourself banned from the forums way to go out man i'm just waiting

DeletedUser

lol , I know that I will get global ban :) , but I'd rather get banned then traitor got my account

DeletedUser19554

no i'm sure the in game account won't because of hacking the forum account will i'm sure for hacking into an account

DeletedUser

hacking of forum account ? what r u talking about ? thats account already is useless , has 56 cities and has cp enough for only 3 cities :D :D :D , so he need few monthes to take any city L:D

DeletedUser19554

you hacked the ingame account so your forum account will probaly be banned but enri did nothing wrong so the ingame should be justified and saved

DeletedUser

lol , I know that I will get global ban :) , but I'd rather get banned then traitor got my account

just a new guy actually, that followed the rules and procedures to take an account in zeta.
as soon as he was in he saw all the mess going on with cheating and crap like posting personal info of every sp in NSPG/LB forum and talking about us ect . I have havent read it obviously. but so many have & not all approved.
I give this as just one example of so many negative things going on that made some players unhappy in zeta. its none of you're business who talks to me but you can assume it is many and everywhere.

when your IP appeared in Enri's account the staff can see and know when you entered his account illegally.
I have to say here because you should be told. get out of Enri's account. Now
what are doing? . this is grey area account theft stuff that is gonna be loads of work for staff to adapt for it now you are doing it.
you are just showing everyone who can read this that you are openly breaking rules that will cause global ban of an account. outrageous

you havent exactly bowed out of this game gracefully have you dear dambo ? ... perhaps in your next game dont pick this name again bro,,,, leave this rep behind as you leave (SW)

DeletedUser

just a new guy actually, that followed the rules and procedures to take an account in zeta.
as soon as he was in he saw all the mess going on with cheating and crap like posting personal info of every sp in NSPG/LB forum and talking about us ect . I have havent read it obviously. but so many have & not all approved.
I give this as just one example of so many negative things going on that made some players unhappy in zeta. its none of you're business who talks to me but you can assume it is many and everywhere.

when your IP appeared in Enri's account the staff can see and know when you entered his account illegally.
I have to say here because you should be told. get out of Enri's account. Now
what are doing? . this is grey area account theft stuff that is gonna be loads of work for staff to adapt for it now you are doing it.
you are just showing everyone who can read this that you are openly breaking rules that will cause global ban of an account. outrageous

you havent exactly bowed out of this game gracefully have you dear dambo ? ... perhaps in your next game dont pick this name again bro,,,, leave this rep behind as you leave (SW)

lol grepo has nothing system to present silver or culture points . I checked it myself . when albanos acc got restarted and all cp was lost , ask that traitor how many month he was trying to get enough cp :D

DeletedUser19554

lol grepo has nothing system to present silver or culture points . I checked it myself . when albanos acc got restarted and all cp was lost , ask that traitor how many month he was trying to get enough cp :D

you should really stop trying to save yourself and kill yourself at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.