honor ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19554

nothing really your just killing yourself while i destract you LOL

DeletedUser

lol I'm not talking about enri or some1 as a traitor I'm talking about choppermad , who I gave my account .

DeletedUser19554

you've hurt yourself more than him you know.you may as well just go run and join your other friends that are just like you

DeletedUser

hehe what u know about me or my friends ? what u know about friends ?

DeletedUser

This is clear violation of the rules of the game dambo...So I think you will get banned but as you.Acc will stay in hands of new owner.And now I know how did you get many of your informations..Hacking other people profiles...:( :rolleyes:

DeletedUser19554

that sounds very dambo like to me and that's probaly how he did it

DeletedUser

I never hacked any1 profiles and couldn't hack any1 , lol .

DeletedUser

if I could hack any1 why r u guys still playing ? lol . I can't and not able to hack any1

DeletedUser

dambo .. dont remember my cousin name never !!!!!!!!!!! you dont know him !!!! he can not talk to you if you tell him touch mario he will never do that for a georgian idion hahaha !!! never !!! you dont know to much about albano !!!!i havent betrayed my cosin and thanks god i helped sp to find askubala spy ! oh and ther is another ...!! oh yeah will be coughted son i swear no more sp problems !!!! now please laugh a bit !! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol he wasn't such happy when I talked to him . he even gave me ur acc password and asked me to delete it , but I didn't done it .

DeletedUser

you was log inned on my account thanks god i was online and i changed it on time !!! you will pay me for that oh what about gobes account ? hahahahaha it will be deleted !!! no more mercy !!! you will pay me for that !!! SS will die you will see !!!! zordas oh i need to tell you something shadowcaster907 is a spy on spartiates ,,, yeah !!! :D lets kick him out !!! and lets destroy him ^_^

DeletedUser

wow marius u just said that u gave ur password to another person ? really it will be third ban right ?

DeletedUser

no i will not have ban from you :) never :) i dont keep secrets with my cousin....you will pay for that what you are doing

DeletedUser

pay ? I should pay bcs u betrayed us ? okay :) what u were saying what u think about anuska and others ?

DeletedUser

and i will talk with albano if he gave it to you (albano had my really old password)

DeletedUser

really old password that worked as u said ? wait a min who was playing with albano last and who was playing with our other spy ? wasn't it u ?

DeletedUser

U boys should learn english first then talk here.Whatever u have with each-other this is not the place to discuss.

BTW dambo there is no player with the name "misteryuntold" in zeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.