Pnp How long can DI/Horde last?

DeletedUser

Which would only be natural. Thinking someone's best is a matter of opinion, and I'm sure there is quite the number of people out there who would not share your opinions. I, for one, dare say there is no such thing as 'the best player'. Every player can be brought down, no matter how much experience he or she might possess. Rating how good somebody is should actually be measured by what kind of team they have behind them, as without them you're stuck.

DeletedUser

Cuz CS'ing is so much more fun, always good to see someone rimmed :p

Hey Mac, why not donate a city to him, give him a week or two to prepare and then see how fast you can take it back! :p

That idea actually sparks my interest.... what would you say Flco to getting one city down here and 1-2 weeks to get set up? It wouldn't be one of my cities, but I'm sure we could find you an easy one if you were willing. :)

DeletedUser

Mac, I've been taught by and played with the best :p Currently playing with the best player in the game actually.

I was specifically referring to the best in Athens. We can never probably determine who is the "best" player in all of grepolis, but we can definitely see who is the better players in each world. Those were who I was referring to. I have yet to decided who stands out the most to me in Delos. :)

DeletedUser5554

Just going to throw some stuff out here to our friend Flco...

1. Mac would probably beat you. Remember he dealt with sniping early on by now people in LD probably are pretty good at anti sniping. He also has more than Delos as experience and is a highly talented player. We never really had to retrain him he already had it down.

2. You aren't some defensive master mind for knowing how to snipe. You're in a new gen world get over yourself. Come talk to someone about how good you and your alliance are when you have 2k attacks on you and don't lose a single city. Hopefully a aged veteran such as yourself will get that reference.

3. DI is alright by the looks of it. In a new gen world they could be considered a "great" alliance. But that's out of 1300 players. In an older world I doubt DI would even exist. Someone would have wiped them off the map from what I've seen and heard about them. You aren't a great alliance until someone is confident that you would consistently be top 12 on an actually challenging world. Not a lack luster world like those produced for over a year now. However you guys brought a core team in a late world to the rim. You recruited everything around you and conquered or absorbed the rest. Acting like you're good because by the time you became relevant you there was less than 4000 players on the sever is just arrogant. Of course you're going to be top 12 by then.

DeletedUser

Question
What are the benefits and disadvantages of being a rim alliance?

DeletedUser5554

Benefits: You get an easier run, if you bring a premade you have a good chance at doing something, you won't have to worry about being conquered in morale worlds as early.

Drawbacks: If you don't have a premade prepare to be a small time alliance or go MRA. Many people on the rim of a world a generally new also which makes them a little stubborn. To top it off nothing really happens out there.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Just going to throw some stuff out here to our friend Flco...

1. Mac would probably beat you. Remember he dealt with sniping early on by now people in LD probably are pretty good at anti sniping. He also has more than Delos as experience and is a highly talented player. We never really had to retrain him he already had it down.

2. You aren't some defensive master mind for knowing how to snipe. You're in a new gen world get over yourself. Come talk to someone about how good you and your alliance are when you have 2k attacks on you and don't lose a single city. Hopefully a aged veteran such as yourself will get that reference.

3. DI is alright by the looks of it. In a new gen world they could be considered a "great" alliance. But that's out of 1300 players. In an older world I doubt DI would even exist. Someone would have wiped them off the map from what I've seen and heard about them. You aren't a great alliance until someone is confident that you would consistently be top 12 on an actually challenging world. Not a lack luster world like those produced for over a year now. However you guys brought a core team in a late world to the rim. You recruited everything around you and conquered or absorbed the rest. Acting like you're good because by the time you became relevant you there was less than 4000 players on the sever is just arrogant. Of course you're going to be top 12 by then.

I played on Gamma for years.... I've got years of experience as well bud and I do have quite a few Defender of the Days that didn't get handed to me :)

DeletedUser5554

Congratulations? Many people have those awards and have done what you have done if not more. I never really heard of you on Gamma so i'm going to guess you were a upper middle ground to just a middle ground player in your alliance possibly?. I've led for years and I have tons of top 12 alliances that didn't get handed to me. Heck the two that did almost fell apart. You don't see me ranting about it though...Again do you have talent? Sure. Does that make you hot stuff? Not really.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
Congratulations? Many people have those awards and have done what you have done if not more. I never really heard of you on Gamma so i'm going to guess you were a upper middle ground to just a middle ground player in your alliance possibly?. I've led for years and I have tons of top 12 alliances that didn't get handed to me. Heck the two that did almost fell apart. You don't see me ranting about it though...Again do you have talent? Sure. Does that make you hot stuff? Not really.

Have I claimed that I am "hot stuff"? No, I haven't. I was challenged by Maciver and I thought it fit to tell him what he would be up against and that he could not beat me :)

I was in Killer Bunnies (#2 Alliance in Gamma) and if you speak to Uristan (Leader), you would find that I was indeed a very valuable player before I left Gamma. But you didn't bother to do that and you are just guessing how good I am :)

DeletedUser

Update for everyone...

In the past 90 days.

(DI) has had 4 successful Conquests against (E.o.D)

(E.o.D) has had 24 successful Conquests against (DI)

DeletedUser1405

Nice work Deboy :)

ER against DEW over 7 days

Taken from DEW--12
Lost to DEW--0

Last edited by a moderator: