how not to land a colony ship

• Thread starter DeletedUser9577
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The picture of the 1 cyclops is hilarious...what was the thought process in that!

DeletedUser2334

There was a lot of defensive there before, if you didnt send cats with the CS more than likely i would of lost a lot more men.... The wall wasnt very high anyway

DeletedUser

This thread would all be a lot funnier if it weren't authored by someone who started a war with an equal-sized group, fled that group after his original group (Toxic) started getting their rear-ends kicked.......then repeatedly failed to do so much as take a SINGLE sett from his opponents despite having thousands upon thousands of support troops poured into his useless, sponge-like needy little setts from his new alliance (Dark Union) that triples the size of his opponents.

This thread would definitely be better if it weren't authored by someone whose repeated failed attacks on me didn't inspire me to name a sett "Red Dots 4 Refugee."

Is it surprising though ? No. Not if one considers the profanity immediately spewed to myself in a PM from the author after his barely managing to hold a cleared sett.

So if we all want something TRULY worth laughing at......I would suggest a better subject might be an individual that as one of the leaders of a thoroughly mediocre alliance FLEES that alliance (along with several other leaders and even the very founder) after starting a war they are decisively losing.......leaving all former alliance mates and "friends" hanging in the breeze while scurrying for the protection of a group he feels can offer the protection he cannot provide himself. And then accomplishes absolutely NOTHING.

Yup...now THAT is something worth laughing at; running from the bad guys and then posting taunting threads because he has enough support shipped in to fight the war he started but cannot finish.

And if we want even MORE to laugh about.....what could be funnier than the Dark Union taking in the dregs of Toxic, taking in players that while in Toxic had proven only that they could fail. And have subsequently proven that all they can accomplish is to receive support.

Actually, that's more sad than it is funny. See, I for one had held a very high opinion of the Dark Union. It was actually quite disappointing to see them so heartily embrace such.....mediocrity. And cowardliness. It was quite disappointing to see that they weren't actually better than that.

And having been fighting them for some time now and recognizing that they are mostly very good players.....I am actually SHOCKED that the old members of Dark Union would tolerate stooping low enough to scoop up a taunting, profanity-spewing refugee. I had thought they had more pride than that. I was wrong.

But so it goes. And even if their group, which triples mine in size, does eventually over-take us......they've already lost. They lost the minute they decided to accept class-less, honor-less refugees that send out taunting profane PMs and make taunting forum posts. Which, incidentally, I could dwarf if I chose to post most of the numerous recent failed attacks on me.

So great thread.....but how about coming back and posting when you've actually done ANYTHING. Well, besides fleeing your failed alliance to slurp in defensive support.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With replying to blakejah's message, timmins has been taking cities not just sitting around. You speak of honor yet you have had a spy in the former alliance known as Toxic, i see no honor in this. The only thing that i see here is you raging over some messages and still pursing this refugee status. Get over it and move on, once you do that maybe you will wake up and stop crying in your little corner :D

DeletedUser

Whatever Blakejah, what I find funny isn't the reports of those attacks failing hard nor your crying/rage posts... what I find funny is you spending your moms card to help grepolis buying new servers and adding new features. Thanks Blakejah!!

DeletedUser

Whatever Blakejah, what I find funny isn't the reports of those attacks failing hard nor your crying/rage posts... what I find funny is you spending your moms card to help grepolis buying new servers and adding new features. Thanks Blakejah!!

OMG you didn't go there :eek: :pro: though feel the same.

DeletedUser340

That was an awfully stupid first post from you wasn't it? :heh:

This thread Is to post these kind of reports , Its no hard feelings around here.

The crying and rage posts are pure entertainment me thinks -.-

And the fact you mentioned his mum in the post completely makes your statement out of order and shows the maturity level of you.

kthxbai.

DeletedUser340

In what way was that immature and therefore needing a sarcastic reply?

DeletedUser

Blakejah I had to stop reading your post half way down cause its just the same dribble over and over. Want to hear the real joke? Asperons Argonauts. Lets review the real story.

Dark Union is at war with Justice, sees Toxic as a Justice allie, asks them to remain neutral and we will enter the ocean on good terms. We further these talks to invites to some of their top players.

Justice war ends, AA thinks theyre awesome for taking a handfull of cities compared to DU's 60+ and tries to take credit for the war. They then start attacking Toxic, but not just attacking them, stringing them along. Telling them this must be an isolated insident and is not an alliance wide issue doing their best at their underhanded diplomacy to organize themselves into a real war.

Toxic members are doing nothing to help each other or our recruits, so DU continues to request invites and they accept. Thats right, DU went to them, they didnt run.

Upon accepting, this whole public farce began with Asperon Thorn and Blakejah crying to the public in the hopes that questioning DU integrity would make them release their recruits out of shame, as it would later prove to be the only way they could ever get a city from them.

A month goes by of attacks such as the cyclops and colony ships without enough troops to beat militia. Blakejah and Asperon continue to cry on the forums and finally enough is enough.

In 24 hours The Dark Union takes 3 cities, more than AA took in 24 days. Who took them? The new recruits.

In 72 hours The Dark Union takes 8 cities and 2 AA cowards go into vacation mode.

And here we are. After complaining about turtles and cowards we see Blakejah with nothing but defensive land troops left and 2 of their 20 members have left the game to avoid being finished off. All the while he copy pastes the same pathetic drip that happened months ago, in the desperate hopes they will stop being attacked or given up recruits.

The real funny part? This could have been avoided. The Dark Union wanted peace. Proposed working together to expand in 36. Spent a week or more simply defending their cities from these jokes of cs efforts and discussing diplomacy. But AA declined. Thought The Dark Union had nothing to offer. Turns out they were offering the future continuation of the AA alliance, cause now theyre doomed. I hope Blakejah and Asperon Thorn can explain to their memebers why their cities are being taken. "Sorry guys, you pay for my arrogants"

DeletedUser

With replying to blakejah's message, timmins has been taking cities not just sitting around. You speak of honor yet you have had a spy in the former alliance known as Toxic, i see no honor in this. The only thing that i see here is you raging over some messages and still pursing this refugee status. Get over it and move on, once you do that maybe you will wake up and stop crying in your little corner :D

Says one of the guys who deserted his former alliance after scurrying away for protection, then stood idly by while his new one conquered members from his old one.

Sad. But hey.....at least you got a laugh out of that poster's sweet "paying mom's money for Grep". That one was awesome.

Oh, btw......who's the last actual opponent that Timmins took a sett from, since you say he's taking things over ? Enlighten us if you can. Which you can't.

And aren't you the actual founder of Toxic that ran like a cowardly refugee once the going got rough, abandoning your friends in your former alliance ? I forget....you guys did nothing memorable except lose tons of setts.

DeletedUser

Typical selective vision. Replies only to the posts he has a comeback to.

Timmins? Hmm how bout you tell us smart guy.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/player/172946/colonizations

lol

OK, looks like he got one. Thanks for pointing that out smart guy.

It's truly impressive, btw.....to get loaded up with defensive support and be able to only build offense....then FINALLY get a single sett.

And all this after my group has had to fight such a large number of attacks that we've probably killed close to 200,000 troops from your alliance. I know I've killed over 90,000 alone now without losing a sett to you.

But thanks for pointing that out. Your refugee is in fact truly awesome.

DeletedUser9577

well in response to blakejah..... shut up! If you had kept ur big mouth shut insted of insulting every 1 who tryed to talk to you and resion with you then there would be no war for you to be lossing badly. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser9577

OK, looks like he got one. Thanks for pointing that out smart guy.

It's truly impressive, btw.....to get loaded up with defensive support and be able to only build offense....then FINALLY get a single sett.

And all this after my group has had to fight such a large number of attacks that we've probably killed close to 200,000 troops from your alliance. I know I've killed over 90,000 alone now without losing a sett to you.

But thanks for pointing that out. Your refugee is in fact truly awesome.

incase u've forgotten dum a** all of ur colony ships were sunk by my light ships hitting seconds affter :p
332v0j5.png

DeletedUser

hey blakejah listen up ok- im going to confrim what the hulk said and was in toxic like timmins and J-Patato, two reasons why such players left for the DU were 1 they were offered to go over and 2 many in toxic did nothing while 5 or 6 myself included did everything. Oh and also surely you also must have "loaded up with defensive support" to be able to defend against such huge troops numbers and not lose a single sett? or are you lying /exaggeration as to me both are the same? please enlighten me

DeletedUser

Arguing with blakejah is like arguing with an 8 year old.

When hes the one attackin, its an accomplishment to kill thousands of troops yet get no cities.

When hes the one defending, its an accomplishment to kill thousands of troops yet lose cities.

When its someone else doing the same thing, theyre failing and he thinks hes winning. He's delusional.

At the end of the day theres only 1 thing that matter.

Dark Union 8 : Asperons Argonauts 0

DeletedUser

I agree with you :) I have to say to blakejah that if you call a whole alliance of 46 people who you have never meyt freinds then that implies you are desperate most people myself inculded only would call 2/3 of them friends. and well done on that accomplishment Dark Union

DeletedUser9577

Arguing with blakejah is like arguing with an 8 year old.

When hes the one attackin, its an accomplishment to kill thousands of troops yet get no cities.

When hes the one defending, its an accomplishment to kill thousands of troops yet lose cities.

When its someone else doing the same thing, theyre failing and he thinks hes winning. He's delusional.

At the end of the day theres only 1 thing that matter.

Dark Union 8 : Asperons Argonauts 0

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha LMAO :D