how not to land a colony ship

• Thread starter DeletedUser9577
  • Start date

DeletedUser

someone in my alliance had conquest attempt coming at him with timed attacks and support, his city was wiped out and the support came in but the attackers forgot to send a colony ship. :D i just laughed when i saw the reports, with all the attacks and support all timed to land within a few minutes of each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now THIS is the WORST way to land a CS EVER!!!

First, comes the worst coordinated attacks I've ever seen, all 23 attacks with just as much support within a 10 minute window...

awkwardtiming.png

oh, but it doesn't stop there... Then the support was so bad, they let an attack like this take out the CS!

freedomv.png

But, when it was aaaaaaaall over, they felt so bad for me, they left me a Get Well Soon card... How sweet :D

supported.png

And they promised me, that they'd do it all again tomorrow... I'm touched, honestly! ;)

DeletedUser9577

well this is a very poor attempt but wot makes it even worse is, another member from his alliance sent over 300 biremes to support the city 10 min before the cs got there :D
2cf6src.png

DeletedUser

I have to say that I enjoy seeing criticism come from a player who get's cleared regularly by, and has net LOST cities to those whose attacks he criticizes. :)

DeletedUser

Now THIS is the WORST way to land a CS EVER!!!

That was no way worst CS attack. It was quite a good attack and timed decently. I have to agree with Benjamin that you got lucky there Vexnel.
On the other note, i though RDLM are at war with SOV, did B&M also joined on that war or it is just a minor skirmish. Keep us updated.

DeletedUser

The whole reason I put some of those words in bold was to show sarcasm :p

Well I'm under attack once again, but not coordinated this time by the looks of things. I was lucky, I admit that too.

I think it's more of a skirmish... RdlM claim it's 7:0, their way, but take out the inactives they got before this whole thing started it's more like 2:0 (alhough, could be more, haven't caught wind of more conquers).

I admit we aren't the best at timing, that's true, but we did make one half-decent effort on one of your cities, just that my launch times were wrong after a triple checking. Guess there still is a random factor.
If Gibbs here would like to make a thread detailing the events, I'd happily put in my piece here or there... But I don't really see it as a war. It really only came about as we were getting bored (and cramped)!

DeletedUser1405

Im not from this world but when i began reading this it was entertaining to say the least, then we got the children butting in with their silly remarks.
He may be a refugee but why not work that out ingame and attack him instead of making yourselves look silly in here.
All i seen in the attack reports was a group of noobs trying to gain BP because they certainly werent trying to do any damage.

DeletedUser

alright, have fun making that thread :D

I suppose it can be called 8:0 too... and we were only holding onto the inactive cities to conquer internally, that's all. After all, why let them go to waste?

You seem to pick timing very well though, catching when people can't defend against incomings.

DeletedUser

Stats seems very interesting. I thought B&M was elite alliance but inactivity and merger with LOFS makes them a MRA. If 122 player alliance is losing 8 cities to 25 player alliance in couple of days, they are MRA. You can not use reason like you were busy with conquering your own city and thus can not defend yourself. This is time for B&M to show whether become an MRA or they are still Elite alliance. BTW, i saw your are conquering Lowkey's city, did he quit this game?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I meant to say "can not" but you can't fix your error when someone else already quoted you. I agree with you benjamin that they do have some skilled player but they need to teach other member how to do coordinated attack and defense fast otherwise they will loose further because of war and inactivity.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I never used the attack as an excuse, I still sent support and told people to reinforce other cities, not mine. Didn't work so well though, sadly.

We were more "elite" than anything else, before the merge (which I was against). We gained about 10 good players, with the rest being dead weight, but I seemed to be the only one who saw this and the ones with booting rights sat back and watched (even after a role call to trim numbers, none got kicked). Our leaders are, generally, smart players though, but some things just slip the mind. I think B&M had it's glory days, but they ended with the partial merge into CJ, then they rose back up a bit, but the merge set them back.

DeletedUser340

That is a pretty weak CS attack , If he had the ability to snipe that with like 50 briemms you wouldn't have that village right now.

DeletedUser

Thanks Bluejay, we're in a bit of a pickle right now :p
We'll see how it goes for a little while, but feel free to try for some BP if your desperate. I'm trying to convince BennyGibbs here to give us a week or 2 break from conflict, just to reorganise ourselves. Then I suppose it could all heat up. If we still have trouble then (I'm sure we will though) I guess we could let you guys get a slice of the action :D

And Sere, there was no way I could've sniped it. Did it once through sheer luck (and some skill, you have to admit :p) but I wasn't on to see it coming regrettably. Besides, I'd have been able to snipe it through defence or offence (does the offensive version have a special name though?).

DeletedUser9577

I have to say that I enjoy seeing criticism come from a player who get's cleared regularly by, and has net LOST cities to those whose attacks he criticizes. :)

yes ur right blakejah i've lost 2 cities to ur alliance :( concrats on a job well done 2, taking 2 remote cities in ur alliance core zone of the ocean after nearly 3 month of fighting is a huge victory for you. enjoy it :D

DeletedUser

we're old foes gibbs lol, if i remember right? Correct me if i'm wrong.

And who said anything about military help? i could just be offering advice :)

DeletedUser

yes ur right blakejah i've lost 2 cities to ur alliance :( concrats on a job well done 2, taking 2 remote cities in ur alliance core zone of the ocean after nearly 3 month of fighting is a huge victory for you. enjoy it :D

LOL, I think you are confusing three WEEKS with three MONTHS. After all....that is when you joined the Dark Union as a refugee. Unless, of course, you want to discuss what happened when you were one of the leaders of Toxic....and we took about 20 setts unanswered. :)

In any event, thanks for losing setts to us and giving us BPs when we clear you regularly. :)

DeletedUser

Old Foes? I don't think I’ve had anything to do with you in this game yet bluejay, and if I recall since I have been playing I have only ever had 1 cj attack me... when I was in Orion when i first started, but feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Yep you maybe just offering advice, however I didn't read it like that since as vexnel was on about BP, but my mistake if that is what you meant.

Sorry i was talking about talking about CJ attacking you, not me personally lol.

I'm just stirring stuff up on the public forums lol, me and vexnel are mates. Nothing more, nothing less :)

DeletedUser

Well, as to your point of our high ranking BennyGibbs... We're planning on cutting points possibly in half soon by dropping dead weight. So we could end up at your level, really, depending on how much we drop!

And it's true, Bluejay never said it would involve force, could just be advice as he said :p