How??

DeletedUser

Now im always slow off the mark in new worlds but can someone please explain how this is possible.. i also use gold and have in the past but still this is an amazing lead..

11cgy3a.png

DeletedUser

I dunno. Before anyone makes any accusations of cheating please do present your evidence.

Maybe they don't have any troops?

DeletedUser16696

Because ther epoint whores?

build senate an the two building that give 500 points each, divine statue E.G.

probaly building temple,cave senate and resources

I know lucius is a point whore for no reason :p :cool:

DeletedUser

I know that R. Madrid used to be like this but i dont remember a lead so big.

Its crazy stuff..
What are we like 8 days from opening??

DeletedUser16696

And total BP

289 Undead armys Olympus Almighty 84

DeletedUser

The truth behind this situation may be explained in the next few hours. I'm sure you'll hear about it.

DeletedUser

i dunno about undead armys, but lucius seems a full on noob. over 6k points and not even colonisation-ready, nvm conquest.

i can only assume that undead armys is the same since he/she is over 7k points and no conquer yet (should prob have at least 2 conquests by the time a city gets to 7k)

but yeah, maybe i'm just stuck in the ways of the past, maybe this is the way of the future in grepolis! or maybe not and they are just building lovely cities for us to conquer :)

DeletedUser

haha I know middle schoolers who keep secrets better than you two.

DeletedUser

LOL I would have had conquest today but I was arrested for knocking out a wife beater so I wasn't online for at least 48 hours few days back :supermad:

DeletedUser

Hmmm... this is not so impossible as it seems, trust me. Its all about farming efficiency in my eyes.

DeletedUser

It's about staring in the computer 24/7 and each 5 minutes click, click, click on each farming village... ^^ The building queue wasn't empty for 1/10 of a second... My guess...

DeletedUser17043

they're both problematic premium noobs,let's end at that
besides lucius ain't gonna be around for much longer

DeletedUser

I think their senate and resource buildings are just really high up. and im sure lucius isnt even close to conquest. dont know about the other dude

DeletedUser

I think their senate and resource buildings are just really high up. and im sure lucius isnt even close to conquest. dont know about the other dude

You're pretty much spot on about lucius and he also has a divine statue now. I'm assuming undead is pretty much the same.

DeletedUser

Defenders:
1 luciusCornelius Olympus Almighty 1614

Attackers:
1 luciusCornelius Olympus Almighty 1449

Are you all still sure he's a noob? Because he completely outclasses everyone else in the world for both ABP and DBP, despite two pitiful conquer attempts.
gg no re

DeletedUser

no i never said he is bad did i? i just wrote my opinion down on how far his city is built up