How??

DeletedUser

I was more referring to how people have constantly been referring to him as a noob. It's really just gotten annoying; he's clearly a capable player, and assisted with gold and a strong alliance, is most probably unconquerable at this stage of the game. I'd suggest to anyone who's still trying to save your troops.

DeletedUser

i do think he is a capable player, but i wouldnt say his city is unconquerable. its just going to take a little more effort. we have tried, failed and learned from the mistake

DeletedUser

Okay, it's unconquerable for what you're dishing out. Let's put it that way. 200 slings and 10 hoplites are not going to conquer a stronghold like that, I must say. Build an ARMY and try again.

DeletedUser

what exactly did i say that makes it unconquerable? 200 slings may not be enough but a little more effort will be enough

DeletedUser

Hah. No stress on the little. None at all. 200 slings is a pitiful attack at this stage of the game. And lucius isn't in "this stage of the game" anymore, because he's advanced several days ahead of the rest of us. So I wish you the best of luck with your attacks worthy of day five, and I'll be seeing you.

DeletedUser

i really think rather than doing it all quick they need to built, plan and organize. no city is unconquerable. they will get that city eventually. they just need to have a better approach.

i hope our squad will handle things more internally instead of having everybody discuss a conquest attempt publicly.

DeletedUser

Well, actually, I'm the one that publicized your troop counts. So it's not really any of your fault that I put it out there, though I might not have if it was a more meaningful attack. And I doubt they'll get the city eventually. I think we'll keep it firmly in our capable alliance's hands.

DeletedUser

Hah. No stress on the little. None at all. 200 slings is a pitiful attack at this stage of the game. And lucius isn't in "this stage of the game" anymore, because he's advanced several days ahead of the rest of us. So I wish you the best of luck with your attacks worthy of day five, and I'll be seeing you.

I wouldn't say having almost full resources and a divine statue and not near conquest as being days ahead in progress. I suspect that if the attacks are kept up he will have difficulty conquering a decent sized city when it comes to it.

Although he does have a lot of CP now we will see how he can use that to his advantage. He's doing well for himself at the moment but only time will tell if he can hold his position. There are many factors that can influence it which I can't be bothered listing here unless necessary, and even then, it is all speculation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, actually, I'm the one that publicized your troop counts. So it's not really any of your fault that I put it out there, though I might not have if it was a more meaningful attack. And I doubt they'll get the city eventually. I think we'll keep it firmly in our capable alliance's hands.

well i was referring to the PnP. i dunno what u publicized.
its just so early in this game and the boredom makes ppl post about every lil thing that happens (like the daily rewards when u log in, or firelords or cs attempts..). :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Has nobody thought that his alliance may be pumping resource into him?
It's not a new tactic, build up several cities so they can conquer and then use resources to fedd the next player and so on

DeletedUser17088

I reckon he spends more time playing than chatting useless stuff on the forums

DeletedUser

Why did Lucious lose his city to one of his members? Did he actually after all the hard building get bored and quit the game?

DeletedUser

Come on, he played/built so good and he left like that... Pity for the cash he threw away. But he contributed to the alliance. The player who took it seems promising.