Hurry Up!

DeletedUser

only 5 people have revolt and only one of them has the guts on one of his two cities to actually take a non-ghost town although even that was a non-allied player. One player has colonised two cities, yeah Night Fall are so elite... :rolleyes: When did the top 20 become a select group of *weaklings* (once again icelord i'll be mild :rolleyes:) who wouldn't actually take on an active player with an alliance behind his back? Oh yes when it became a who's paid the most ranking? Bloody 2.0.

Secondly that second guy sayid there are 'secret wars', i bet your a right weapon with your 1700 points. You claim to be a Theta veteran for gods sake, i was in Alliance X for a brief period and i would say that they'd be embarrassed to name you as a veteran you didn't even manage to make into the top 100 of that world and if you didn't even manage to kill 25,000 troops at over 250,000 points then you must be some turtle who doesn't attack and relies on their alliance not to mention you only managed to get to the second tier of heroic death so you can hardly be called a team player. Must be pretty embarrassing being a veteran in a training alliance and don't tell me your there to teach as I've pointed out you seem to have skipped the tutorial after the build your senate and not even heard about troops. As for my actual point its the same as my first point only 5 people have taken a second city yet so there cannot be possibly be a 'secret' war going on since you don't even have the bloody means to fight it!

Thats just my take on things :)

I love you.

Hallelujah.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

Skirmishes. Skirmishes. By the way, if you wish to take this to theta we will. But right now, I will keep this in this world. I am in the 'academy' alliance, mainly because I am helping to set it up. I am a tactician, not a fighter. I use words and brains not metal and brawn. I don't want to argue, but maybe you should understand this a bit more and sound less offensive?

The reason in theta that I was unable to fight, was because I gained the majority of my BP as I struggled to survive in o25, but as my alliance slowly grouped up around me the closest cities that I could capture, or even attack were over 40+ hours away. I was basically trapped, and I tried to slowly crawl out. (this was the reason I quit.) I realized it wouldn't work, since if I managed to even get to the front lines I would easily be destroyed by any opposition because of my weak defense line, even if my alliance or allies could send units, the enemy would just basically use me as bait and have them send the majority of their defensive units towards the cities on the front lines or towards me, then attack the surrounding cities which (possibly) would have sent their defensive units, crippling either the attack or defense of the cities.

DeletedUser345

Skirmishes. Skirmishes. By the way, if you wish to take this to theta we will. But right now, I will keep this in this world. I am in the 'academy' alliance, mainly because I am helping to set it up. I am a tactician, not a fighter. I use words and brains not metal and brawn. I don't want to argue, but maybe you should understand this a bit more and sound less offensive?

The reason in theta that I was unable to fight, was because I gained the majority of my BP as I struggled to survive in o25, but as my alliance slowly grouped up around me the closest cities that I could capture, or even attack were over 40+ hours away. I was basically trapped, and I tried to slowly crawl out. (this was the reason I quit.) I realized it wouldn't work, since if I managed to even get to the front lines I would easily be destroyed by any opposition because of my weak defense line, even if my alliance or allies could send units, the enemy would just basically use me as bait and have them send the majority of their defensive units towards the cities on the front lines or towards me, then attack the surrounding cities which (possibly) would have sent their defensive units, crippling either the attack or defense of the cities.

I do hope you do last time i checked it didn't involve metal and brawn to play a computer game, although i guess you could have a few nuts and bolts screwed in somewhere. You use 'words' and yet don't wish to argue? Surely if you use words then you'd be dieing to argue i know i always am, words and PnP are the most deadly weapons in the game so for one so tactically astute and wordwise you don't seem to be very competent at using those 'skills' you possess.

So from struggling to survive you were suddenly engulfed with allied cities for 40 hours around? Sounds to me like you could have expanded and fought with your teammates on a front but you decided to hole up and sim protected by your alliance mates and that front passed you by and you only realised how boring simming was when you were stuck in the middle of your alliance and so decided to quit, what a great experience for you to base your veteran status on. So you realised you were at defending and would just let your alliance down if you were at the front basically, saying that your alliance wouldn't have been able to hold your cities sounds very, very weak to me either your alliance was absolute rubbish and couldn't support or your just trying to make very poor excuses.

P.S. Offensive? I put a nice smiley at the end of my paragraph :)

DeletedUser

-Achilles- have you got more than 1 city? No so stop talking about other people conquest, if i was in this world ill eat you Alive ;P

DeletedUser

-Achilles- have you got more than 1 city? No so stop talking about other people conquest, if i was in this world ill eat you Alive ;P

ahaha, do you know who -Achilles- is?

Just leave..

DeletedUser345

Hahahaha :D well you know i would say my skills have improved if i can come back after a year and in two-three days have achieved conquest on a speed 1 world. Read up on your facts... and please do join, north-east ocean 64 i do love it when someone acts all hard.

DeletedUser

All you guys thinking your BIg shots lol just give it up, your no one, your noobs, haha conquest in 2-3 days LOOOOOOOOOOOL your a comedian ;D

DeletedUser15283

Look, unless you play in this world, get out. Your not wanted, and you're just making yourself look like a loser.

DeletedUser11886

Achilles... if you had been in the position I was in you would have understood. Not everyone has the best of luck. I don't want to get into an argument because right now I am on vacation, I have very little time to get into a heated argument; I can only check from time to time and post the occasional comment. Also, when I meant metal and brawn, I meant using force in this computer game. I rather settle for peace than get into a war, but when in a war I actually do help in one way or another. Again, sorry if i'm missing anything, I'm in a tour group and we don't have much personal free time... :( I'm up at 12 am writing this.

I'll put a smiley at the end of my comment too. :)

DeletedUser345

All you guys thinking your BIg shots lol just give it up, your no one, your noobs, haha conquest in 2-3 days LOOOOOOOOOOOL your a comedian ;D

Haha please quote part when i said conquest in 2-3 days? I said your statement would have been ridiculous as i would be unable to get conquest as i had only joined 2-3 days in. Would you like me to lend you some glasses?

DeletedUser

you're a little ways down the road, but maybe we'll meet at one point. your alliance any good?

DeletedUser11886

Hey, referring to the post(s) about getting conquest in 2-3 days... its actually possible to get it within the first 3-4 days in speed 3 worlds if you focus and use gold enough... (I've seen people do this.) Its really a waste of gold though...

DeletedUser345

Hey, referring to the post(s) about getting conquest in 2-3 days... its actually possible to get it within the first 3-4 days in speed 3 worlds if you focus and use gold enough... (I've seen people do this.) Its really a waste of gold though...

Reference the speed 1 world part as well ;)

DeletedUser11886

What was the topic again? We went too off topic.

Oh yes, wars...