I saw the TV commercial, the Greek theme caught my eye, I'm here to see for myself!

DeletedUser

At University, argument is a respected form of communication, and is different than bickering squabbling or fighting! It's called debate!

That's what I meant, but its stupid to argue with people who don't want to argue, if you present an good theme, I would love it.

DeletedUser

lulz, i know what a knave is, you don't have to say archaic everytime.
i enjoy debate, but in a war game, why debate, rather demolish. you realize i have not said a single word that wasn't sarcastic yes?
I include (archaic) for everyone, so as to be clear, as I do indeed mean the (archaic) definition, and definitely NOT the modern definition.
And as far as sarcasm goes, anything particular, can only be seen in the eyes of those, that sees it, or not. I have not been sarcastic either, who has? Vagueness leaves one to wonder!

DeletedUser

That's what I meant, but its stupid to argue with people who don't want to argue, if you present an good theme, I would love it.
Who is anyone, to tell others involved in argument, that their argument is stupid? Water seeks it's own level, which in this case is ever dependent upon the ever continuously varying permutations of individual experience.

DeletedUser

OK, when one uses fictitious words, they should clue the others in. ;)
hossie=horsie=horse

Who is anyone, to tell others involved in argument, that their argument is stupid? Water seeks it's own level, which in this case is ever dependent upon the ever continuously varying permutations of individual experience.

tell me are there absolutes?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who are you, to tell other involved in a game, that their game as stupid errors? A guy who has nothing to do than to stare at a computer trying to argue with people he has never me. (AKA: A guy who doesn't get laid)

DeletedUser

tell me are there absolutes?

Ahhh! a philosopher, ehhh?

That's a good question! What do you think?

Who are you, to tell other involved in a game, that their game as stupid errors? A guy who has nothing to do than to stare at a computer trying to argue with people he has never me. (AKA: A guy who doesn't get laid)
I never used the word stupid, you just did! Quote me if you think otherwise!

DeletedUser

Then, take the word stupid out and comment again, ok?

No, you misunderstood I posted a reply twice, and that was my apology for creating a needless message, if they can be deleted, I don't know how yet, haven't taken the time to search!

But you started with the word stupid I've never used it!

DeletedUser

No, you misunderstood I posted a reply twice, and that was my apology for creating a needless message, if they can be deleted, I don't know how yet, haven't taken the time to search!

But you started with the word stupid I've never used it!

Forget it, I will pretend you're not pretending to be dummy, try the debate section in the forum...

Also, philosophy isn't my thing, but if you want to discuss any math problem just talk to me...

DeletedUser

no, just a force of 70 lightships and max population of horses.

saying there are no absolutes is an absolute, so yes absolutes exist.

So you are calling yourself an attacker???

Forget it, I will pretend you're not pretending to be dummy, try the debate section in the forum...

Also, philosophy isn't my thing, but if you want to discuss any math problem just talk to me...

I am not your enemy, my friend. I see that you are from Portugal. That means two separate languages, to learn! My hats off to you, I only blunder at one. ;)

DeletedUser

in this game yes, in real life, only if i'm pushed to, i currently have a broken hand from getting in a fight (got mad threw wayyyy to many rights) but the other guy started it, i guess that makes me a aggressive defender?

DeletedUser

in this game yes, in real life, only if i'm pushed to, i currently have a broken hand from getting in a fight (got mad threw wayyyy to many rights) but the other guy started it, i guess that makes me a aggressive defender?
You can always count on me to be extremely honest!!!!!!!
At the root of all fighting is misunderstanding. I choose to understand, but it's a new philosophy for me to say so, but I'm 56, and have experienced that which I have, so, I guess it's par for my particular course!

DeletedUser

I am not your enemy, my friend. I see that you are from Portugal. That means two separate languages, to learn! My hats off to you, I only blunder at one. ;)

I wish it was only two...
Also, were did you get the enemy part? I just don't like the way you write, brings a little presumption to your words.

DeletedUser

You can always count on me to be extremely honest!!!!!!!
At the root of all fighting is misunderstanding. I choose to understand, but it's a new philosophy for me to say so, but I'm 56, and have experienced that which I have, so, I guess it's par for my particular course!

you may be honest, but clarity would be nice ;)

DeletedUser

I wish it was only two...
Also, were did you get the enemy part? I just don't like the way you write, brings a little presumption to your words.
As to presumption; for instance, please enlighten me!

you may be honest, but clarity would be nice ;)
Was it the Golfing metaphor? Please elaborate. ;)