I saw the TV commercial, the Greek theme caught my eye, I'm here to see for myself!

DeletedUser35431

You are wrong, dead wrong.
You know that you just told a forum moderator that he is wrong. Now that is stupid. It is like telling Bill Gates that he is running Microsoft incorrectly!
I could care less where my posts are. At the end of the list is fine with me. I do not "BUMP," You don't know what that is either. In each case I am talking to a 'different' person as to what it is they said. That is not bumping or double posting. To bump, means that "no one" has said anything in your thread and you basically reply to yourself in order to "Bump" it back to the top. Reread, and I think you'll find, upon closer scrutiny, that I've done no such thing. As I suspected, your and his ignorance
[/COLOR]
Go away. You are stupidly insulting mods and arguing with everything. Even in-game! You should go spam a forum for grumpy, picky, perfectionist people who cannot think properly. GO AWAY!
has caused you to complain about an illusion, only held in your own minds. One should 'know' before opening mouth and inserting foot. No disrespect intended, just a lesson contained in ones terms, a definition.
P.S. HOW DID YOU GET A GREEN BAR AND FROM WHOM DID YOU RECEIVE IT?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are wrong, dead wrong. I could care less where my posts are. At the end of the list is fine with me. I do not "BUMP,".

I used to BUMP a lot... I mean a LOT. But than I got into doing the Locomotion. They said I'd get to like it if I gave it a chance now... they were right.

After a few years I got hooked on the Macarena... and then slid into a short and ill-fated addiction to the Electric Slide.

After that fiasco, I discovered the Funky Chicken.... and I never looked back.

A few kids at school recently tried to get me to do it Gangnam Style.... but this chicken doesn't roll that way.

DeletedUser

when you say you bump a lot, it makes me think of other activities than dancing. just saying.....

DeletedUser5819

Go away. You are stupidly insulting mods and arguing with everything. Even in-game! You should go spam a forum for grumpy, picky, perfectionist people who cannot think properly. GO AWAY!
Yesssssss....
P.S. HOW DID YOU GET A GREEN BAR AND FROM WHOM DID YOU RECEIVE IT?
chalna is my guess, maybe pushty.

DeletedUser

That would be me. I guess I'm like Russia, I love to sponsor wildcards. ;)

DeletedUser

Putin's sexy in anything. (Or without anything, if I may say so. His shirtless antics are admirable.)

DeletedUser

I don't know what you found in the medicine cabinet, chalna, but I think it's best that it stays there.

DeletedUser35431

He is in a horrible place. Being tortured at this moment. HEY!!! Get off me!

Nickry: SOS! Help me! *Chokes* I am in Tarta...............*Splutters*
Evil Anonymous person: GO BACK TO THE TORTURING ROOM!