Idea for the Forum - Players Run contests

DeletedUser

Proposal:I prapose that players with a generous pocket can set up there own competitions and offer gold to the winners.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
yes

Reason:
Because Innogames is to cheep!

Details:players can set up different contests and have a first prize of say 100 gold - gold is guaranteed by the player who organizes the competition(they pay for the prize witch for 100 gold in game is under 1$)(a procing chart can be decided by inno).

Visual Aids:None

Balance:ummm....

Abuse Prevention:none that i can see...

Summary:A forum goer can organize a competition with prizes and everything.He pays for the prize and can set up the rules and type of competition ect (a guideline probably should be set up).

DeletedUser

Well players do have some say in competitions..If they want a competition all you need to do is write your moderator and let them know what you're thinking...Now gold as prize is a different story..

DeletedUser

Err, I don't agree with this idea, it seems complicated and too much of a hassle and FREE gold? Who would do that? But hey I guess if they are willing to give free gold for a competition, thats fine by me haha.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Even if this is a player run comp, you're still going to need mod involvement to prevent others from cheating to get the gold and you'll need mods to run the polls as players can't make them on their own.

DeletedUser

It's a nice thought, but I doubt this will go through. Having too many world types will divide up the player-base too much.

DeletedUser

since this idea does not realle have anything to do with something the devs should be worried about/interested in, i am moving it to acropolis where it can flourish till its closed for watever reason lol :p

moved from ideas