Ideal world settings

DeletedUser

BP farming~ FTW!

This is supposed to speed up the beginning of the game so that people don't leave before they get their 2nd village. Just helping more people enjoy the game man.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I shall spend the whole night racking my brains thinking up a way to help newbs get more towns more quickly.

DeletedUser5061

World Speed: 2 coz 1 is too slow 3 is too demanding time wise simple as that.
Unit Speed: 3 makes farming and timing attacks less time consuming.
Favor Production: 3 needs to match unit speed and my beloved Manticores are quicker to train.
Beginner Protection: 3 Days if people wanna get their troops militia-ed let them.
Alliance Cap: 120 not everyone can get into "elites" so MRA can be there to be hated without going overboard.
Favour Cap: 1000 to accommodate the above production rate
Aliance Changes: 3 alliance hopping kills the chances of having good wars. One of the reason we never had a big war on Eta (so you can be part of three different alliances max).
Conquer System: Revolt it's better and more fair to the masses.
Morale: Off Why reward the inferior.
Restarts: N/A once you are out it's game over (no rimming :( but shame of being on at the bottom of the rankings and a game over message every time you try log onto that server would be so epic)
CS speed: 6 So people who start at the rim can make it over to the core quicker and timing attacks less time consuming.
Cargo Capacity: 34 (19 for light transports) more free pop.
Cyclop Defense against sharp: 80 give a brother a break, isn't it bad enough that he can't even wink at girls now this insult to injury.

DeletedUser

With Unit Speed at 3 and world speed at 2, you'll have units running 6 times as fast. That'll be like, farming in seconds :eek:

DeletedUser

I'll go with Daizan world settings.
But no begginger protection, lets get this party started early!

DeletedUser1405

You need to have some beginner protection even if its just 5 days, this gives everyone a chance to build at least a few defensive troops.
Nothing to bump off causes boredom and a very slow growth at the begining for your BP.

vincaocao

Phrourach
Speed: 4 - Super fast world, very challenging.
Unit speed: 2 farming would be faster
Alliance Cap: 5 - yep 5 players maximum, 5 player wars, I want to see how 5 member alliances can cope and makes the game more fairer and so there would be 0 MRAS.
Beginners protection: 7 days- plenty of time to build city up.
Conquest
No morale
And 5 culture points for 2 cities is good, 10 for 3, 15 for 4 otherwise culture points accumulating is hard, and since it's speed 4 you can get cities quickly.

So it's a very fast world, and quick to build up cities, it would be very intense especially with alliance cap of 5.

Lastly forgot to mention, world cap would be 10000.

DeletedUser2663

ok here is what i would like to see on the next world released.

World Speed- 2 or 3. do a vote like with the kappa one. Give the masses what they want!!!
Unit Speed- 1
Favor Production: 2. Make it a more importaint part of the game.
Favour Cap: to accomadate the above
Alliance Cap - 200. Lets there be MRA's but still gives the smaller elite alliances to stay on the ranking boards
Beginners protection: for a speed 3 world 3 day, speed 2 world, 5 days
Conquer System: Conquest. from the votes on the kappa settings, we can see conquest is oviously the favourite so give the masses what the want.
Morale: off. Honestly, it just anoys your main customers.

DeletedUser

World speed: 2-3 is too fast, 1 is too slow

Unit speed: 4 makes attacking easier as less time for the defender

Alliance cap: 10 to make alliances not be about being the best and dominating, but about working with real allies who you know and trust.

Conquer system: Revolt, much better.

Revolt time: 6 hrs for each stage to make it more interesting.

Favor production: 3 to make the gods more important. Also if we could have four new gods.

Night bonus: off

Morale: off

This is an offensive world, and although it will be different, it will be interesting.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
This is what I think that will be good settings for a world:

World speed : 2
Unit speed: 2.5
Revolt
Morale off
Alliance cap 100/150
Beginners protection 5 days max

That's what I think in my opinion :)

DeletedUser

My own thoughts, and I gotta disagree with MC since I'm not one for pleasing the masses. I'd prefer me pleased, tbh :)

World Speed: 1
Unit Speed: 1
Conquest.
No Morale.
Alliance member cap: 100
Beginner's protection: 5 days.

Seems an awful lot like the original three worlds (Alpha, Beta, Delta) with the exception of the lower alliance member cap and 5 days BP rather than 7. That said, the last speed 1 world came out on the first (or second?) day of March and its now more than halfway through October. Seven and a half months. The difference between Theta and Kappa? One is revolt, the other conquer. The difference between Gamma and most of the other speed 2 worlds (Iota being an obvious exception with the lowered alliance member cap)? Some are conquer, some are revolt, but generally they're fairly similar. I agree that conquer is far superior to revolt (sorry kiddo's) but its the speed that hasn't changed. Might we be just as well calling Speed 2 worlds normal speed and those three aged speed 1 worlds "slow worlds"?. I'd rather not see that happen.

Regards,

Finton.

DeletedUser

World speed 7
Unit speed 5
COnquest
No Moral
Alliance mem cap 200
Begin protec 7 days

DeletedUser12667

World speed:2.647
Unit speed:4.271
Myth speed:6.614
Conquer system: Mixed-must revolt city and then land a cs and defend for 14 hrs 8 hrs after the revolt attack.
Morale: inactive
Alliance cap: 75
Beginners Protection: 4.5 days

DeletedUser17088

World speed:2
Unit speed:2
Myth speed:don't mind
Conquer system: Conquer
Morale: inactive
Alliance cap: No alliances enabled (all 'personal pacts' would be hidden)
Beginners Protection: 0 days

DeletedUser

Speed:300
Troop speed:200
Beginners Protection: 1 day
Alliance Cap:150
Conquer: Conquest
Morale: Off

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

speed: 2.4
troop speed: 3