Idiots are here

DeletedUser15240

Idiots

So, I will try to make this snappy and to the point as much as I can.

This a basic alliance with 1 goal, to rim noobs, to make them restart and cause mayem , but the idiots in here will still be playing fairly seriously on chi, and we are going to leave our mark for sure here.

The alliance will be led by endri, but it won't be a clear leadership, the members will all pretty much be leaders, endri will just be the head figure, also we are going SOUTH WEST.

Anyway, the member list currently is this:

Mutzzy/Daizans fanclub)
Suur/I am so sorry
Endri19
Shpiler
curly123
Skullyhoofd
Firelord00001
Maratto
Firescore
Ruffe
mercilex
Ray93/Downy
Taskco1
Xailer
Runnik} Hopefully
Pambo
ext.
SHAD0W-W0LF
socrdude0819
GreatKhan
Jarpenguin
WillB3FarmingU

A few others may be added, (they are in the chat but not sure if they want to join).

Look forward to rimming you all in chi in 2 days time, see ya then ;)

This thread was on behalf of mutzzy, cuz he can't be bothered to make it himself so he told me to do it instead.

On another note, The Heist has amusing declared war on us, our number 1 goal now is to rim him and his alliance

If you wish to join please mail ME, as endri is getting annoyed​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

facepalm, no it wasn't :p, why would you know anything anyway, apart from reading Firelord and my conversation in visitor message

DeletedUser

hmm this alliance sounds fun are you accepting everyone who wands to be in it?

EDIT; whail i was typing that you sort of answerd it. Could i get it? Idk if id want to because i was thinking of making my own alliance but this sounds fun if i could get in i might want to join it instead.

DeletedUser15240

ha, nah, its a select group of guys on skype, and firelord, for lulz

DeletedUser

This sounds like the perfect alliance... Are you looking for more people to join?

DeletedUser

I have skype, and im fairly good, i greckon i have the potential to get better, and im one of the most active members your going to find

DeletedUser

Meh i consider myself to be good player but im to lazy to wait for my horrid internet connection to download skype.. lol o well
will be a tough alliance to beet though.