If you could rim someone, who would it be?

DeletedUser

No one wnts to rim me? then I would want to rim myself. I am very disappointed in myself. and for that reason I will rim myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sab, I would rim you if I could, but I can't, but they say it's the thought that counts right :)

DeletedUser

my current rim has quit the game...

Sooo my Next rim is Kentish3

DeletedUser

Kentish3 has gone VM, bodnapa stop picking people, you ruin thier fun, lol.

DeletedUser

I'd like to rim ArcherOfOlym.............oh wait never mind he is already there lol.

DeletedUser

I'd like to rim Zoddgod, just as much as he'd like to rim me..

DeletedUser5554

@ rush...i almost rimmed christian before i quit :) knocked out 3-4 of his cities :) but i would rim a lot of people...probably zoddgod though if i had to pick :)

DeletedUser

I don't know, I seem to be having a good enough effect that he's gone to colonizing for survival, lol. Making him useless none the less I'm winning and he's losing.

DeletedUser

Yes Aksak you were right again mate, cathain is another member of your super alliance. Alpha truly are the envy of every other alliance in this world, you sure showed us :heh: Honestly don't you ever get bored of trying to convince yourself and everybody else that you guys are good? Please mate you can't really expect anybody at this stage to believe it or even believe it yourself? You guys are the worst alliance this world ever had, you lost more cities than any other alliance, you lost your WW without a fight and as you have said yourself you now only have 10 active members. Give it a rest mate nobody cares nor do they believe it.

DeletedUser16190

Yes mate, bla bla bla as always, your parrot bcae talks about rimming someone but he rimmed, is it so funny? why dont you laugh and relax :D

DeletedUser

Rimmed? Who rimmed him? You? The mighty Alpha? Your great allies DF? No as always you're just talking out of your and trying to make something out of nothing. Your boring sssshhhh.

DeletedUser16190

Yeah i rimmed him, i hypnotized him and convinced him to rimming himself :D

DeletedUser

Ah so that's why he done such a stupid thing, its funny you should say that mate because when I realised what he had done I did think to myself that's so stupid its like something Alpha would do. Now I know its was actually influenced by Alpha and it all makes sense to me now.