If you could rim someone, who would it be?

bodnapa

Well, if you could send someone to the rim, who would you choose?

No Banter here please

Kwelson

Lol hilop, you are all alone now :(

Who will you be strange with?????

Chilluminati

Phrourach
I am waiting....;)
We were slighly held up smacking Alb Anian around, sorry to see he diden't include you in the process but only lvypaul and besmar. I thought you guys were closer these days. *winks*

Luckely for him he can eat Chaos1 / Chaos2 internals by himself to get back the 11 cities he lost the past 2 days.

The battle will be slow, but we'll fight it untill the end and your time will come my friend, Sir Henriksen.

On a side note: you have been attacking some of my friends today, I wonder why you stay out of my cities, bars are nice!

Kwelson

Chill he was in VM....again. So he will be there to defend his bud next time :D

Sir H, I am truly sorry you missed the wonderful op your guys tried to run while you were gone. It went quite swimmingly ;)

Sir Henriksen

Chill he was in VM....again. So he will be there to defend his bud next time :D

Sir H, I am truly sorry you missed the wonderful op your guys tried to run while you were gone. It went quite swimmingly ;)

Nah no vm mate, just low activity.
Actually the last 30 days i have hardly logged on due to RL and Christmas holidays.
Still i am ranked 6 in ABP, shape up guys and girls or else this world will fade and die:(

Kwelson

You should have told us you were going to away for so long! We would have taken your cities fro safekeeping.... ;)

Chilluminati

Phrourach
I'm going to show some lovin soon Sir Henriksen ;)

Was wondering when you guys plan to actually conquer one of our cities instead of revolting a dosen. Isn't it boring living of small alliances on the rimm to grow