Illuminati fusioned viam mortis

Alliance Name - Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

^^^his stats are not good but i took him as he is my friend and for his debating skills

and curly u act as if u never my alliance will fail
u did put up a good plan and brought it down

well folks -achilles- is joining back and it is strictly ONLY gamma members unless they are know by me or send an application

DeletedUser

Didn't daizen fight with people?
THEN WHY SHOULDN'T I FIGHT? HE IS RESPECTED WHEN HE FIGHTS BUT NOT ME
rofl grepo has a lot of people who are smart!
daizan generally didn't fight with people, he just said what he thought (and usually with evidence to back up his claims). either way, he could get away with more because most of his reputation came from being an excellent player in-game, which you unfortunately don't have to fall back on.

instead of trying to emulate him, perhaps you should try using your own personality.

a good drama done by pyth and co.
they really rock they brought an whole alliance down with a few sentences
*claps*
and Pyth if u are an in-game mod it doesn't mean you are the boss!
as socrates said, we had nothing to do with 'bringing your alliance down', any damage was done by yourself. and i'm not sure why my being a mod has anything to do with any of this - in xi and PV i'm not a mod, just a noob, remember? i don't remember ever suggesting that people leave your alliance, although i can understand why they would.

i bet that if Daizen was here he will support me and would have joined me and BTW this big drama wouldn't have arose if dai was here
yeah, i'm sure daizan would've been fully in support of you calling the alliance he put months of blood, sweat and tears into a bunch of noobs with big bucks :rolleyes:

you must've known daizan very well to know so much about what he would've done and what he would've thought, obviously much better than any of us PV noobs.

so yeah, good luck with the remnants of your alliance and the remnants of whatever reputation you may have had.

DeletedUser3613

i dont realy know daizien but im sure he/ she would have had plenty to say here, i have already explained to arul that i backed out because i didnt have the time and i do not condone name calling atal (unless in jest)

I will however wish this alliance luck in which ever world they decide to join.

DeletedUser16429

I only quit b/c you called PV noobs when I was in PV at a time in the early parts under my secret ign. So by way of calling them noobs you called me one too. Thanks

DeletedUser

I only quit b/c you called PV noobs when I was in PV at a time in the early parts under my secret ign. So by way of calling them noobs you called me one too. Thanks

PV isn't composed of noobs but it has some like pyth
i repent for my accusations against PV especially against socrates and curly

DeletedUser

/me chucks up the deuces

im outty as well :p didnt like how this was going earlier in this thread :( tis ashame some good players were gonna get involved in this

DeletedUser

Sorry to post this after such a long time, i was wondering whether i should stay or not. I've come to a decision where i won't be joining anymore. This is purely because the alliance had lots of potential but now the good players have left and i can probably join a better pre-made. Sorry about this Arul, good luck anyway.

DeletedUser

Can someone film this thread, turn it into a film & then put it on FailBlog please!
:p:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.