Illuminati fusioned viam mortis

Alliance Name - Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4013

Tyrion you must understand that speaking of the different versions is still very on topic for this thread as it determines if players will be joining the new world. which in turn helps this thread because it is looking to get a list of people for the alliance. no one has gone off topic. simply stated if they would or would not play and their reason why.

Actually given the fact that no further 1.26 worlds will be released makes that discussion moot. I refer you to Gordopolis' thread about that: Inno's Stance on further 1.26 Worlds

Based on that, any discussion of whether this alliance will be joining a future 1.26 World, and the issues with 2.x Worlds is off-topic.

DeletedUser

ANYWAYS, since the "original name" option seems to be winning maybe we should begin to come up with it?

DeletedUser

what about Warcraft or Mafia or arul's men :p or the evil pandas or we can keep change the name as grepohugs do!

DeletedUser

I have came up with a name! It shall be: That One Alliance. Lolz

DeletedUser5398

should have known

i will not join if it is V.2 because i do not enjoy it.

if the parameters in which we seek ever do come to fruition, those in gamma know where to find me.

VB

P.S. whether i join or not determines whether or not i feel i should be allowed to vote on the name

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i will not join if it is V.2 because i do not enjoy it.

if the parameters in which we seek ever do come to fruition, those in gamma know where to find me.

VB

P.S. whether i join or not determines whether or not i feel i should be allowed to vote on the name
that means you are quiting grepolis?we wont have a V1 world...
mate we always love you and will continue to do the same, you can try V2 for ur loved ones;)

remember :pro: this is a strategy game which means everyone can win if they use their spark less brain

DeletedUser8969

my PV alliancemates on Xi are becoming annoyed at your persistent attempts to try and recruit them. good players don't need to beg for players. your stats are not impressive. why would they want to join your premade. it's just sad.:(

DeletedUser

my PV alliancemates on Xi are becoming annoyed at your persistent attempts to try and recruit them. good players don't need to beg for players. your stats are not impressive. why would they want to join your premade. it's just sad.:(

i PMed only pyth, dai and u.
i dont need ur stupid players

u are actually a big noob with bucks
i send sarcastic PMs which ur members are sooo stupid to get it:p

DeletedUser15240

i PMed only pyth, dai and u.
i dont need ur stupid players

u are actually a big noob with bucks
i send sarcastic PMs which ur members are sooo stupid to get it:p

*sigh* when you start calling PV noobs, it becomes clear you are getting desperate and agitated, many of us won't use gold, and the ones that do (like me) will only use the premium features of admin, captain etc, and many will only use it for admin. If you still believe that we are noobs I can share with some stats of teamwork that gold would never help

DeletedUser

*sigh* when you start calling PV noobs, it becomes clear you are getting desperate and agitated, many of us won't use gold, and the ones that do (like me) will only use the premium features of admin, captain etc, and many will only use it for admin. If you still believe that we are noobs I can share with some stats of teamwork that gold would never help
well im believing u:p
socrates is a complete n00b, believe me or not pyth is a bigger n00b

i always respect dai(also u) but not his stupid mates who have no sense of humor and respect for other players

DeletedUser15240

indeed, this stupid player could easily (without a doubt in my mind) take on your entire alliance and win :p, we's a one man powerhouse

DeletedUser15240

yea sure: House of Power.

especially considering most of the players on the list won't actually join when it comes to it (I knowof at least 4 already pulling out)

DeletedUser345

Oh dear god arul this is most embaressing, it was a Gamma alliance mate no need to mass-mail every world... sorry im pulling out to concentrate on my cities in others worlds but good luck.

DeletedUser

well im believing u:p
socrates is a complete n00b, believe me or not pyth is a bigger n00b

i always respect dai(also u) but not his stupid mates who have no sense of humor and respect for other players

Pyth and Soc are some of my fav players. I'm in PV and it's an amazing alliance. I'm disappointed you are calling them noobs :(

DeletedUser

you've gotta stop angering everyone Arul, especially good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.