I'm going to play Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I gawked so loudly at this thread that my dog ran into the next room. I hate you all, except Jap, HIHI, Dobby, and tommy....

And seriously, stop complaining about morale. If you cant handle a penalty for attacking someone so much smaller than you than perhaps you should just NOT post about it. Especially when no one cares what you think.

DISCLAIMER: I am well aware that no one cares what I think either, but I just want to participate in random tarded-ness-itude. Its so ronrey without my doggy :(

DeletedUser

I was NOT complaining,but teling my opinion. And if it doesnt match yours, i should get back to my corner or what ?
Atm i'm playing on morale world with revolt and i could say i'm handling it pretty well

DeletedUser345

I was NOT complaining,but teling my opinion. And if it doesnt match yours, i should get back to my corner or what ?
Atm i'm playing on morale world with revolt and i could say i'm handling it pretty well

I can't find you, what name?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Why are we even discussing morale in this thread. The whole point of this thread was.....ummm......actually why is this thread even still here?

DeletedUser15100

Good luck on abandoning your alliance.

Lol, FireLord unlike some I actually keep the Alliances and give my Alliance to a member that has done much to earn it.

I don't Disband the Alliance, Abandon every member and leave them confused.

Also my Alliance Members respect me for passing my Alliance on to a successor.

Most of my Alliance Members would follow me into the new world because they enjoy my Leadership.

DeletedUser

Why are we even discussing morale in this thread. The whole point of this thread was.....ummm......actually why is this thread even still here?

Because we dont have a mod. And the world hasnt started yet, they shouldnt enforce on-topic posts... especially since nothing happened that could justify an on-topic conversation.

DeletedUser

Since there is no longer a relevant topic here, and there wasn't much of one in the first place...

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.