Impossible Situation but what will happen if...

DeletedUser11965

this is impossible just to say, but i was just wondering.

Since VROK and Dominion have merge and become #1.

What will happen if Dark and Chillax merged..

just wondering, probably will never happen but what if...

DeletedUser

Would never happen. Dark would only end up taking themselves out with Chillax. I know since I'm a member and all that I should be proud of my Alliance and be 'Oh yeah we're going to kick some grass' but we're not. There are only about three or four players in the Alliance I actually like and respect, they're the only reaosn I'm a member still. Mark my words though, Chillax will sink and I can honestly say i will have nothing to do with it :)

DeletedUser11965

of course it wouldnt happen, just wondering what would happen if it did

DeletedUser

Mark my words though, Chillax will sink and I can honestly say i will have nothing to do with it

Thats the spirit! Good to have someone like you in Chillax =)

DeletedUser

If you guys do sink, the guys closer to the core should join us... Former BS united ^^

DeletedUser

Haha I <3 you too Adam :p but do you honestly approve of what they're doing? Letting Hukka attack me even after I've been a member for two days. His claim should have been annulled when i joined since he tried, eh-hem, failed twice before then pushed it off. I know quite a few people want to knock him out

Myself included :)

DeletedUser

Of course we approve of that, Maiden. In fact, you we're the one taunting him and inviting him to keep attacking and made a game out of it. So stop complaining, because if you need to bash the Alliance behind our backs (as in out of the internal forums) then I doubt you're of value to the Alliance at all...

We gave you a second chance, don't blow it.

DeletedUser

No no, I didn't invite him to attack me again. I even have the messages to prove it. No, instead you decided to go for it and gave him all the time in the world to do it. Could you blame me for not being happy? I've gotten nothing but hostility from Chillax since the beginning (before I rejoined) You know the only reason why I'm in Chillax

And no, you didn't give me the second chance, I gave you it. I had no intention of joining Chillax what-so-ever but I did because Ulizes stuck his neck out for me. If you want, I can make a whole list and post it in our Internal Forums about all the things that need improving in our Alliance. Shall I? I'd probably end up getting kicked, if I'm not going to be already.

and it's hard to be use of an Alliance that's attacking me....I believe I have proven myself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAH arshark

a merge between dark and chillax is hilarious

DeletedUser

whats the gain from it?

1)too many ego
2) proximity
3) no brotherhood
4) inter ocean alliances suck
5)merge upon merge upon merge, it gets boring

DeletedUser

That merge would either result in a fusion explosion or take over the world. I'd have to say Vegas would be putting their money behind explosion. But anything's possible.

DeletedUser6156

lol Dark is an earlier version of Dominion/Vrok - two alliances merging together to own one ocean
theres no need for a merge with Chillax who obviously have some internal issues going on

DeletedUser11965

yh haha i know, as far as we also know, we completely dominate 044, no one can stop us but as for me, i was placed near the intersection of 4 oceans to start with, horrible...to my south is chillax, to my east are vrok...

DeletedUser

From what I see, Dark people are chill. You don't need to worry about us vikings ;)

Dark was definitely the model for the merge between my old alliance and VRoK.

Now what we need to watch for is if any other ocean decides to follow the two excellent models of VRoK and Dark... Personally, I am suspecting something like this will happen in O45. It's a stable ocean, no known wars going on, and IX Legion and Confederate States look like strong buddies (correct me if i'm wrong)

DeletedUser11965

if IX and confed merge...lol what would u call that..IX States?

DeletedUser

I would personally love to join the war against Legion, but VRoK diplomacy has put me on chains.