Impossible Situation but what will happen if...

DeletedUser

I put you in chains because we have a pact with both parties in the war. This has been discussed with OKCA/conf states and I am sure he respects the position of not aiding either side. Clearly, Legion is up against it but I will not break a pact so you can pile on. Maybe that is how you worked it in your previous alliances but not with me and not with our alliance. We also do not come on the boards hinting they we want to break our pacts. I do not like coming on the boards like this but I can not have comments like this go unchallenged.

If you have any other issues with how we honor our agreements, maybe you should pm me or leave it in our internal forums.

As I am writing this, I noticed your sig says "Loyalty above All".

DeletedUser

Srains, my loyalty restricts itself to my own alliance, not an alliance I have barely had contact with. Yet you amaze me by fantastically failing at noticing I have never stated I would carry out the actions I would like to. Furthermore, I see the forums as a place where I can say what I want, as long as it does not threaten the alliance's security. If you wish to intrude on my freedom of speech, you can do in the game. In fact, you can do whatever you want with me in the game, just not here.

DeletedUser

I think Srains was commenting on the negative spin you gave it by not explaining the context.

Srains, my loyalty restricts itself to my own alliance, not an alliance I have barely had contact with.

Not a good way to start out. :eek:

DeletedUser

No worries blue, you are no longer a member of our alliance. Feel free to wage war as you wish

DeletedUser

gratefully accepted. I see no point in an alliance where arguing one's point gets you hastily kicked.