Pnp In honnor of the Bear!

DeletedUser

Yeah yeah, you honour the bear.

We remember how "The Bear" and his friends ran away into vm for 6 weeks to avoid being rimmed by their ex alliance mates. :D

We remember how "The Bear" and his friends capitulated to a red alliance in the hunt for a crown.

We remember and will make a point of continuing to remember. :p

DeletedUser38465

I think his city name fits him better then Bear. SchoolBoyShadowGuard.

I can see why Erik is doing this, he wants Mioune to leave his clique "Shadow Guards" and join EN in other worlds. Smart move Erik.

DeletedUser

Is it smart though Morti?

Mioune & Co. have already proved they'll run away when the going gets tough and then turn traitor to achieve their own goals.

He'd be better recruiting some of our "noobs" at least they stay loyal in the hard times. ;)

DeletedUser38465

Is it smart though Morti?

Mioune & Co. have already proved they'll run away when the going gets tough and then turn traitor to achieve their own goals.

He'd be better recruiting some of our "noobs" at least they stay loyal in the hard times. ;)

Well you may be right about that, but Mioune uses probably nearly the amount of gold as Erik does. Maybe its a connection. Perhaps if they combine their gold powers they can buy a whole server. :D

DeletedUser

Wow, now that is a kinda scary thought actually, 2 gold whores of that extent could be dangerous.

They could need a special "wonder" all to themselves, but how would the devs manage to incorporate Fort Knox into the game. :D

DeletedUser38465

Wow, now that is a kinda scary thought actually, 2 gold whores of that extent could be dangerous.

They could need a special "wonder" all to themselves, but how would the devs manage to incorporate Fort Knox into the game. :D

Its not that scary, Im sure the devs could make a wonder with the lucky charms guy holding a bowl of gold at the end of the rainbow. Where instead of resources they send gold to the wonder, (maybe thats what is in the works by Inno?). vladsk, sfhitman etc can help send too.

That would be even better then using a glitch to have a wonder on an island by yourself. IMO.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm wondering which "crooked" mod tipped Erik off about that actually. Lol.

DISCLAIMER

This comment is meant entirely tongue in cheek, i have huge respect for the mods and the thankless job they do. :pro:

DeletedUser38465

It must of been Ash then. He is the worst, most crooked COP here according to Erik.

DeletedUser

Ah, but we know those allegations are completely erroneous.

Can't have been Richard either, because he was in BC for 3 weeks at the start of the server so apparently he's in our pay.

Baudin? No, he's got a sense of humour. ;)

Must've been somebody else. :p

DeletedUser38465

Well all this talk makes me hungry for some Lucky Charms.

DeletedUser

All this stuff to try and downplay him has nothing to do with the fact he is the one who busted your ww site,right?:D

DeletedUser46251

These 2 are reminding me of a young Morcombe and Wise :)

I have nothing but respect for Mioune and crew, they where a massive help with the wonders and even better at busting yours ;)

DeletedUser

Nothing to do with that at all.

We're having a laugh, pure and simple.

You see, what you're forgetting Tea is that we really don't care. Look at the number of people on our side that have cities on WW islands, you laugh at us saying we're noobs because of that, we laugh at you because you take the game so seriously you deny your members some of the fun.

Maybe it's because you guys spend so much money, I don't really know, but for us it's all about fun. even here on the externals, we have a laugh and a giggle, while you feel the need to make everyone think you're invincible constantly.

I'm thinking it could possibly be "small gentleman sausage" syndrome. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's a nickname.
And Morti,we both know you are simply trying to discredit him mentioning Shadow Guards membership and so on.

After all Enigm itself accepted players from other groups;)
Can they be classified in the same way you are doing for him?

Or can we use the same joke saying for exampe:Erik wants to take Mioune in EN,Morti wants to take zaknjaffa in Enigma?:D

DeletedUser

Yes Ezy,I take the game quite seriously.
You can say that loud;)

DeletedUser

You want some more jokes Ezy?:D
During some talks with HH leaders I told one of them-if we had opted for BE and not HH,now would be you in vm.
It turned out to be true;)

DeletedUser

That's a nickname.
And Morti,we both know you are simply trying to discredit him mentioning Shadow Guards membership and so on.

After all Enigm itself accepted players from other groups;)
Can they be classified in the same way you are doing for him?

Or can we use the same joke saying for exampe:Erik wants to take Mioune in EN,Morti wants to take zaknjaffa in Enigma?:D

The joke doesn't apply really, the guys and girls who joined us from other alliances were contacted and invited by us,because they had either been

A) a good laugh in pm's while we were fighting them

or

B) a worthy adversary while we were fighting them

or

C) both of the above

Meta and company came crying to you while they were hiding in vm about their ex team mates and begging for your help against them. There's a big difference there, one is a set of players who are having fun together, the other is a set of players taking the game waaaaay TOO seriously for their own good, it's not healthy for you. :D

DeletedUser

I'm not in vm by the way.

I will be ghosting at some point, but that's just because I don't want a back door crown. You guys won the crowns, not my style to try and steal one that way. :D