in the honor of SanJames

DeletedUser

I just want to told you guys a reason The Federation is gone, actually SanJames screwed up, he wanted a war against Reapers of Death, and most of player was against that suggestion.

Later started parting players on 2 sides

1.players who wants war with RoD
2.players who don't

and then most players lefted the alliance and joined RoD

SanJames saw he screwed up and he joined RoD as well...He is noob according to my new alliance name.

That player is nOOb and he deserved to be kicked out from RoD !

sorry bad english.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OH sooo thats why the federation is gone? I thought it had something to do with it being a subpar mra. How silly of me...:D

DeletedUser

honestly once king louis quit or went into vm , the federation or federations were doomed ... i really like RoD leadership... they are a really cutthroat bunch .. im telling you, or excellent negotators lol;)

DeletedUser

What he means is RoD have a good stock of free cookies... that they stole from me when I wasn't looking :(

DeletedUser

What he means is RoD have a good stock of free cookies... that they stole from me when I wasn't looking :(
lol
no i meant what i said... i admire abit of by any means nessesary !!!

the only question is ,by taking all the top players from these alliances will they be able to do anything or collapse under their own weight... on the other hand to go from a medicore group to a powerhouse in a week is certainly impressive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol
no i meant what i said... i admire abit of by any means nessesary !!!

the only question is ,by taking all the top players from these alliances will they be able to do anything or collapse under their own weight... on the other hand to go from a medicore group to a powerhouse in a week is certainly impressive
A little early to call them a powerhouse, they need to work on that bp first. From what I can tell its a bunch of condemned players for the most part, and we all know what happened to condemned.

DeletedUser

What happened to condemned?
It failed under poor leadership, thats it.

It's like saying DT is going to get worse because they brought in some Kall players. :p

DeletedUser

A little early to call them a powerhouse, they need to work on that bp first. From what I can tell its a bunch of condemned players for the most part, and we all know what happened to condemned.

yes but they also raided the top players from wds , and bullied the top players from the federation or undermined the leadership to get them on board...by powerhouse i mean points bend... we have both seen fast risers fall hard..... a week ago can anyone tell me who the reapers of death were? i sure couldn't and they were apart of the coalition!!! so its an impressive accomplishment ... but do the have the momentum to do anything with it? that remains to be seen

DeletedUser41659

It's quite clear what happened tbh. The few good players that were in the "Coalition" of the 10 or so MRA alliances which were banded together recognized that this was not the correct way to go about winning a world, and the good players joined RoD. The world position they hold is great, and the players get along.

Turnover rate has been low, with mostly low point or inactive players being kicked rather than active players leaving and joining a new alliance, quickly being replaced with strong and willing players. I won't give any hints to the strategy or plans of the alliance, but you guys thinking that this is some sort of remnant from the "MRA Coalition" are quite sadly mistaken.

Big things are coming.

DeletedUser

Condemned failed because we had ZUES had returned as a founder, who was so scared of being conquered that he disbanded everything without saying one word to people then quit the world. Saying that ex-Condemned members being in another alliance means it's bad is absurd. We were led by a complete moron - him disbanding Condemned was the best thing he ever did, because we no longer have to be led by a guy who couldn't run an OP, couldn't speak English properly and who just recruited people without asking anyone.

DeletedUser41659

Condemned failed because we had ZUES had returned as a founder, who was so scared of being conquered that he disbanded everything without saying one word to people then quit the world. Saying that ex-Condemned members being in another alliance means it's bad is absurd. We were led by a complete moron - him disbanding Condemned was the best thing he ever did, because we no longer have to be led by a guy who couldn't run an OP, couldn't speak English properly and who just recruited people without asking anyone.

And now RoD is part Condemned and part their original enemies, yet somehow it seems to work which is nice

DeletedUser

doesnt that say something about those who signed up with him and then followed him?

DeletedUser41659

Didn't Zeus have good rep before forming Condemned? I'm not sure, but that's the impression I got.

DeletedUser

I always said he was an idiot and no one listened. He had terrible ideas and disappeared for days at a time, so other leaders would make choices. When he got back he would argue with them in the whole Condemned skype call for everyone to see.

As for you the big bad, I joined with Ammon, my real life friend. I never liked Zues or the way he handled anything. It was like trying to watch your child's play, you have to do it because it makes them feel good. But it's normally terrible.

DeletedUser

doesnt that say something about those who signed up with him and then followed him?

Lul WAT?

Zues had a very good reputation before this, he just didnt have time, hence why his city never passed 3k in the 15 days he was active... he was hardly ever on, and towards the end no one knew what was going on.

Also, if you notice, the PURE premade is still around, all those players who signed up on the forums are now in RoD with the rest of us.

only people who didnt make the cut were ZUES's friends.

Sh4rkbait, oznob and firescore.

All the others got a fresh start in joining RoD.

DeletedUser

It's quite clear what happened tbh. The few good players that were in the "Coalition" of the 10 or so MRA alliances which were banded together recognized that this was not the correct way to go about winning a world, and the good players joined RoD. The world position they hold is great, and the players get along.

Turnover rate has been low, with mostly low point or inactive players being kicked rather than active players leaving and joining a new alliance, quickly being replaced with strong and willing players. I won't give any hints to the strategy or plans of the alliance, but you guys thinking that this is some sort of remnant from the "MRA Coalition" are quite sadly mistaken.

Big things are coming.

im sure they are ... you were saying the same thing about wds to ;)