in the honor of SanJames

DeletedUser40436

The only difference is that wds never surpassed the definition of a MRA.

DeletedUser

The only difference is that wds never surpassed the definition of a MRA.

*insert WAT meme here* WDS has an academy tribe, and recruited everyone and everything around them. never had control over an island until we conquered a few of there members and they lost members to condemned and RoD daily, if you have a look now, we once again, took there top members. leaving them with nothing...

In my opinion, they should have been food, but they joined and im not a leader anymore so i have 0! Responsibility :D :D

i look forward to working with them :p

DeletedUser

i understand that not everyone can perform to their normal standard. Whether its smart to join in a leadership role knowing your time constraints is a completely different conversation in itself.

I just find it contradictory to say both the problem with condemned was zues' leadership. and then in the same breath say he abandoned everyone. It comes down to the responsibility of the player. Quality players would have made a transition as apposed to toiling away under poor leadership. They also would have some kind of contingency plan in place for when that poor leadership flamed out as it always does. just my 2 cents.

out of it all though RoD has accumulated a large number of points. so im certain they are now the most powerful alliance on the server. i will start talking to DT, BOOM, LoD and A Team immediately about forming some sort of coalition so the rest of us have a fighting chance.

DeletedUser

wasn't Ammon betrayed by ChaoticDefender, or is this some WWE drama?

DeletedUser

i understand that not everyone can perform to their normal standard. Whether its smart to join in a leadership role knowing your time constraints is a completely different conversation in itself.

I just find it contradictory to say both the problem with condemned was zues' leadership. and then in the same breath say he abandoned everyone. It comes down to the responsibility of the player. Quality players would have made a transition as apposed to toiling away under poor leadership. They also would have some kind of contingency plan in place for when that poor leadership flamed out as it always does. just my 2 cents.

out of it all though RoD has accumulated a large number of points. so im certain they are now the most powerful alliance on the server. i will start talking to DT, BOOM, LoD and A Team immediately about forming some sort of coalition so the rest of us have a fighting chance.

People were working to remove him from the alliance, along with his useless friends, and changed everything around. This never happened as he disbanded it and ran away from the game. I didn't particularly read the majority of your post because it's all over the place and I don't know what you're actually trying to get at with your ... if I could even call it this: wit. But this should respond to you, minus your last paragraph which is so sarcastic that it's boring.

DeletedUser

What i was trying to say is that anyone who joins a premade that has an academy and is filled with simmers, should not be surprised when things go terribly. I question why any experience player would have allowed themselves to be in that position.

RoD might work. I dont even know who the leader is. Maybe they run a tight ship. But unfortunately for them they will have the stigma of being condemned 2.0 until they prove otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41659

well the ranks keep climbing, now #5 across the board for ABP, DBP, and overall BP at the time i'm writing this.

DeletedUser

sorry, i smoke alot of weed. my train of thought wanders sometimes. What i was trying to say is that anyone who joins a premade that has an academy and is filled with simmers, should not be surprised when things go terribly. I question why any experience player would have allowed themselves to be in that position.

RoD might work. I dont even know who the leader is. Maybe they run a tight ship. But unfortunately for them they will have the stigma of being condemned 2.0 until they prove otherwise.

Condemned consisted of a premade which had a Skype group before the game started, we were all talking beforehand. Zues was the one who wanted the academy, no one else did. He put his friend in charge of it, we didn't want it, Ammon kept trying to disband it and move their good players to us and remove inactives. Two of the inactives consisted of Zues's friends, he wouldn't allow them to go. All 5 of our bottom players were Zues's friends who were inactive, lazy, didn't help and were all leaders. It was literally Ammon trying to fix the alliance while Zues sat around saying that he was a good leader because he's in Venom 2.0 on another world. The good people from Condemned are now in RoD and the rest have either quit or been conquered.

DeletedUser

well the ranks keep climbing, now #5 across the board for ABP, DBP, and overall BP at the time i'm writing this.

dont get me wrong i dont blame you for jumping off a sinking ship buddy just put down the pom poms for a lil:D

DeletedUser

sorry, i smoke alot of weed. my train of thought wanders sometimes. What i was trying to say is that anyone who joins a premade that has an academy and is filled with simmers, should not be surprised when things go terribly. I question why any experience player would have allowed themselves to be in that position.

I love this guy right here, i love people who complain about other alliances, without you, the forums would be dead, when i can +rep you for trying and contributing i will :D

DeletedUser

I love this guy right here, i love people who complain about other alliances, without you, the forums would be dead, when i can +rep you for trying and contributing i will :D

must be all the -reps you didnt sign. ;)

DeletedUser41523

honestly once king louis quit or went into vm , the federation or federations were doomed ... i really like RoD leadership... they are a really cutthroat bunch .. im telling you, or excellent negotators lol;)

I heard from a little birdie that most of them were cutting deals to avoid fights with DT. :eek:

DeletedUser

To be honest i have never seen ZUES run his own show before, HE has been in some great alliances with really good leaders Dazian,Dazzler for example
Just BC you are in a great alliances with great leaders doesn't make you fit to fill there shoes, I could be wrong about this but doing a PREMADE with Friends can always be tricky bc they may not be as active has they were in other worlds. The difference of being a strong leader is knowing when to cut them lose. Dead weight is dead weight , regardless of friendships

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Where did Zeus get his impressive rep from Ammon? I played with Zeus in Athens and he got rimmed there, he was completely surrounded by my alliance but either way, he could have taken some cities further away to stay alive. So which alliances did this guy lead in other worlds that made you guys believe in his leading capabilities? Just wondering...

DeletedUser

To be honest i have never seen ZUES run his own show before, HE has been in some great alliances with really good leaders Dazian,Dazzler for example
Just BC you are in a great alliances with great leaders doesn't make you fit to fill there shoes, I could be wrong about this but doing a PREMADE with Friends can always be tricky bc they may not be as active has they were in other worlds. The difference of being a strong leader is knowing when to cut them lose. Dead weight is dead weight , regardless of friendships

Haha, thats what i was trying to do, cut the fat and lose the low pointers and inactives... not to mention the farms we had in our alliance that he didnt even bother to defend.

Where did Zeus get his impressive rep from Ammon? I played with Zeus in Athens and he got rimmed there, he was completely surrounded by my alliance but either way, he could have taken some cities further away to stay alive. So which alliances did this guy lead in other worlds that made you guys believe in his leading capabilities? Just wondering...

I dont know, i simply went with what he said, he told me he was a leader in Venom 2.0 i just took it for granted, obviously i was wrong.

same place AJ got his... The charity shop :)

Theres a charity Shop?