In your opinion only, do you beleive TGSA will fall or conquer?

DeletedUser

just as the title says, leave a comment, all will be taken in stride as this is just an opinion.

DeletedUser

You have some version of "Sparta" in the alliance name. I believe it is a simple law of the universe that you will fall.

DeletedUser

Glad to see you ML members and umm i dont know if that other person is ML or not but haha good spirit.

DeletedUser

Lol now thats a major stereotype.

Stereotypes are based on facts. The reason you don't walk down a dark ally full of unwashed, leather jacket wearing biker types. The reason you assume a guy with his pants hanging off his butt is listening to rap music on his Ipod.

Stereotypes exist because they work.

"Spartan" alliances fail.

DeletedUser

Then i guess we will re-write history when we conquer then.

DeletedUser

Well I see what type of ally you are now. After TGSA put SC down 2 nearly nothing in O42 just because you asked. If we fail you fail at being an ally.

DeletedUser

What alliance is this? :heh: But whatever the problem is , good luck :eek:

DeletedUser

Well I see what type of ally you are now. After TGSA put SC down 2 nearly nothing in O42 just because you asked. If we fail you fail at being an ally.

proof or didnt happen!

please show us stats, and conquest

DeletedUser

I'm saying fail against ML... I admit it will be a miracle for TeA or TGSA to take ML down so easy

DeletedUser

Just check the grepostats devynsire I'm done with your bullsh** and Huicho their not invincible. Combined we outnumber them and out strength them.

DeletedUser

Just check the grepostats devynsire I'm done with your bullsh** and Huicho their not invincible. Combined we outnumber them and out strength them.

I did, and you guys never took a single Stone cutters city.. in your whole time as an alliance... so please again I say proof.

Our allies SC are a proud alliance.. once they get wind of you claiming you beat them.. they might come after you guys, I would be careful what you claim on here prabha.. it might come back and haunt you.

and, we may not be invincible.. but we are close.. don't you say?

now I have gotten off topic.. and it appears Prabha doesnt like our Opinions.

DeletedUser

Raw power and them being overwhelmed will combat this issue. We don't have major issues with it though

DeletedUser

raw power?
overwhelm?

I am going to make a drink,, Gin anyone?

DeletedUser

Fall. I derived it from this simple equation.

Rating = Skill + (sqrt (Skill^2 - 4 (Number of noobs on forums)(Amount of the word "Sparta"))/Number of noobs on forums

So you plug in and get 2 + sqrt (9 - 4*2*1)/2

Simplify... 2 + 1/2

So your skill is 2.5. You're gonna lose because I calculated ML's to be 18.