In your opinion only, do you beleive TGSA will fall or conquer?

Lugosi

Strategos
I think you'll fall, your diplomat isn't very good, he doesn't respond kind of like the one from Xmortis

DeletedUser

Prabha your like 45k points. everyone else is like 3x + your size. please just stop trolling your alliance. You make it worse than it is.

DeletedUser

prabha,

You said you started up this thread to see everyone's opinions. I'd hoped that when you said that you would be fair and graceful in whatever they have to say.

However, all you've done is criticise every single person that's said you're alliance will fall.

If you're going to continue to simply put down a discussion thread that YOU started, I will just close it.

You've been opening your mouth far to frequently recently, and if you're not going to play Good Citizen with this thread of yours then I'll end up playing Bad Cop.

Omgawds we wouldn't want to see devils i'n his bad cop outfit :p who knows what he could do... Sorry off topic
But i havent changed my mind... Fail
Milo math i's never wrong :p

Lugosi

Strategos
Prabha your like 45k points. everyone else is like 3x + your size. please just stop trolling your alliance. You make it worse than it is.

45k :D even I'm better than that and everyone hates me coz I'm a noob and may have gone on a rampage of saying how good This is Sparta is :eek:

DeletedUser

45k :D even I'm better than that and everyone hates me coz I'm a noob and may have gone on a rampage of saying how good This is Sparta is :eek:

SO which is the real thing? This is Sparta or The Great Spartan Army... :heh:

DeletedUser

LOOL @ this thread.

1. TGSA has never taken a StoneCutter city...ever. ANd if you do manage to take one in ocean 42, 2 oceans away from anything resembling a power centre of ours, then you get a pat on the back, but no high five, cause 250 cities to 23 means you should have taken them all by now (if indeed you think we're at war, we don't think so yet, but go ahead and give us a reason)

2. Milonius, usually I take this opportunity to flame you cause you're in Pheno and we like to chirp here, but in light of that mathematical genius you displayed I will present my kudos to you in form of excel/algebra/programming code:

Solve for x (x = GustoTN's hatred of Milonius level.)
y = Milonius flaming Gusto or SC

IF(y>2/week, x = x+1, IF(Milonius takes GustoTN's city, x = x+2, IF(GustoTN takes Milonius' city, x = x-2,IF(Milonius mocks prabha on forum, x=x-1,))))

Pattern of x= over the last 2 weeks since Prahba has been on the boards is demonstrated by the following graph:

30 \
25 \
20 \
15 \
10 \
5 ______\______________
x

Sigh it doesn't show up in the post the way it does in this text box, oh well

DeletedUser

I did not insult one of our pact alliances I simply do not get along with the specific member. I get along well with their other member, kilarn, and I expect to with others as well. As for Devil's comment I am very strongly focused on this war and am very patriotic. I was expecting a lot of comments saying fail but i argue with huicho because he is a pact alliance with TGSA and he should support us. Also i found milonius's comment, sorry if I spelled that wrong, to be disrespectfull for no reason, yes I have been very agurmenative in the forum but I don't take insults to my leader kindly and I will defend him in the forum and on the game, not that he needs me to after all he has 36 city's. On to my size, if you check the grepostats I have conquered 4 of my 7 city's in this past month or so. I took over this account so I have no idea what had happened prior to me on the account but I have taken city's quickly and grown rapidly, not that my conquests were anything special but it counts for something.

DeletedUser

I did not insult one of our pact alliances I simply do not get along with the specific member. I get along well with their other member, kilarn, and I expect to with others as well. As for Devil's comment I am very strongly focused on this war and am very patriotic. I was expecting a lot of comments saying fail but i argue with huicho because he is a pact alliance with TGSA and he should support us. Also i found milonius's comment, sorry if I spelled that wrong, to be disrespectfull for no reason, yes I have been very agurmenative in the forum but I don't take insults to my leader kindly and I will defend him in the forum and on the game, not that he needs me to after all he has 36 city's. On to my size, if you check the grepostats I have conquered 4 of my 7 city's in this past month or so. I took over this account so I have no idea what had happened prior to me on the account but I have taken city's quickly and grown rapidly, not that my conquests were anything special but it counts for something.

Look, I don't mind the arguing, it's just the hippocraticy that annoys me most:

just as the title says, leave a comment, all will be taken in stride as this is just an opinion.

You haven't taken it in stride. . .

DeletedUser

It was said assuming that any proof would be real statistic not propogand and idiot posts. The comments that were real statistics and simple, "fall" were taken and appreciated.

DeletedUser

Who is TSGA? Who is Prabha?

OMG!!!!!

I just just figured it out.

Is Prabha a reincarnation of Rappy Boy?

We should call him Prabby Boy!

DeletedUser

Haha creative. I have an idea who rappy boy is and I have to say I should be hurt and demeaned but I am what I am and you will see what you see so I'll leave u alone there ThaUnit.

DeletedUser

Who is TSGA? Who is Prabha?

OMG!!!!!

I just just figured it out.

Is Prabha a reincarnation of Rappy Boy?

We should call him Prabby Boy!

can you remind why raptok is called rappy boy lols?:cool:

DeletedUser

He was a constant spammer of the SES internal forums (and these external ones too) and someone, i think it was Paras, called him Rappy Boy just for a joke.

Rappy Boy, took offence, then he was booted from the SES and started flamming us. So I brought the name Rappy Boy back just to frustrate him :)

DeletedUser

TGSA= fail
prabha wow check grepostats as devin said tgsa has never taken a sc city
i actually have cities in 42 and 33
i know you are located in 32 and 42
why dont you come pay me a visit
i would love to have some parties with your soldiers dead at my walls
small chance tgsa could ever even weaken ml slightly
so prabha go ahead i would love a visit from you

DeletedUser

I just looked on Grepostats and found that 22/62 (35%) of TGSA members are semi-inactive or inactive.