Incredible

DeletedUser

Just went to grepostats to see what's going on in Omicron.
What I saw made me really sad.
100 Bli zankity The Unit 115,171 11 10,470
A player with 11 cities is ranked no100. And the world is over 5 months old, and it's speed 2.
Do I need to add anything else?..
I'm really disappointed... I guess it all comes down to being a morale-revolt world, plus one the last worlds before 2.0.
I almost feel like starting here a new account - would be funny to become number 1 with a 5+ months late start ;)

DeletedUser

would be funny to become number 1 with a 5+ months late start ;)

Since you were running neck and neck with valheru.ro, it seems pretty unlikely that you could catch valheru.ro now. But you're welcome to try. You would have to stay for more than a few months this time though. :pro:

DeletedUser

Since you were running neck and neck with , it seems pretty unlikely that you could catch valheru.ro now. But you're welcome to try. You would have to stay for more than a few months this time though. :pro:
valheru.ro seems to have gotten lazy from what I see on grepostats :p
Though that's not the point of my post, of course - he is definetely a good player, and so are you, and a few others... maybe 10 or even 20. Which is not really enough good players to say that this world is alive.
As for staying more than a few months... let's discuss this subject about 4 months later, ok? ;) I'll have something to prove my point by then, as I don't really want to make any statements without facts to back them.

DeletedUser

Hey Ford, I was with you in Lynx for a short while, There`s nothing wrong on Omicron, I enjoyed the time I was with you but you`re arrogance amazes me. When Lynx folded, due to `top` players leaving, the rest of us were left in the wind now those who were left have split into the top alliances and have become better players on all sides.

If you had chosen to stay on Omicron longer you would understand but being a respected player you chose to leave this world and now diss it!

Me, personally, find this world the most enjoyable that I have played, good friends, good alliance and good enemies.

So Ford if this is such a sad world why don`t you come back and make it less sad.

vinny

DeletedUser

Soon this could become the first inactive world. If ford joined, I wonder what alliance he would want to join...

DeletedUser

What do you mean by the 1st inactive?????? From where I`m sitting it`s very active!!

DeletedUser

And as for Ford.....well......He`ll join whomever will take a newbie......hahahaha!!!

DeletedUser

lol, I know, I'm in it to, theres tons of war going on, I was just joking.

DeletedUser

Yes, this world is quite inactive. I just started my account a little over a month ago, and I'm already just outside top 300 in battle points.

DeletedUser

@FP. you don`t play a world to the full.. man! you disappear. I joined the Romanians..... Top players! If you always joining at rim how would you know about Omicron??????

vinny

DeletedUser15240

btw guys, he quit omicron because he had no time left you do realize? He didnt just leave because he felt like it, he had a reason ;)