Incredible

DeletedUser

Thats why he's good, he's high up on abp by colonizing only.

DeletedUser

Just went to grepostats to see what's going on in Omicron.
What I saw made me really sad.
100 Bli zankity The Unit 115,171 11 10,470
A player with 11 cities is ranked no100. And the world is over 5 months old, and it's speed 2.
Do I need to add anything else?..
I'm really disappointed... I guess it all comes down to being a morale-revolt world, plus one the last worlds before 2.0.
I almost feel like starting here a new account - would be funny to become number 1 with a 5+ months late start ;)

OMG OMG OMG OMG he's talking about me! :eek:

*faints*

I was one rank behing Spiller when i went on VM last week. Like 34 or 43 in ABP and I was rank 84 in points haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What I find INCREDIBLE is players who claim not to have enough time to play a world and bail on their alliance mates yet can find the time to play on other worlds.

Seems like a trend among some of the "best" players. When the going gets rough, run away and join another world.

DeletedUser

Good point. Watching an alliance fall apart is always an interesting thing. Why not stay around to see yours. It could always teach you something new!

DeletedUser15240

facepalm, he's not actually playing sigma normally, he logs on once a day to run CFs and send a CS to a new land spot to colonize

DeletedUser

I get on to poop Biremes and send them at my enemies! :D

Then I check the Grepo-forums for nonsense!

I guess I've been doing it the wrong way?

>:O

DeletedUser

facepalm, he's not actually playing sigma normally, he logs on once a day to run CFs and send a CS to a new land spot to colonize

What are you his spokes man? MisterMalas made a very good point and ford is not the only player guilty of this, I have seen many other so called "good players" do this. They join a world thinking they are unbeatable, then as soon as the heat comes on them they bail due to RL stuff only to be found on stats in another world.

I had some serious RL stuff to deal with since this world started so I had to hit VM for over a month. I came back miles behind my allies and enemies and still to this day I'm playing catch up. I am not claiming that this makes me a great player but it certainly shows a lot more commitment than some others.

DeletedUser

What I find INCREDIBLE is players who claim not to have enough time to play a world and bail on their alliance mates yet can find the time to play on other worlds.

Seems like a trend among some of the "best" players. When the going gets rough, run away and join another world.

I don't dissagree, but it really is still a game, when it no longer brings enjoyment, why continue to play, I don't necessarilly find the game itself enjoyable, but I enjoy helping and talking to my allies.

DeletedUser

I enjoy the fight.

And if your clearly going to be rimmed, why not beg to atleast let them do it at a controlled rate in which it is funner for both you and them.

Founding cities and haveing CF until you at like 60 cities sounds BORING, anything else sounds fun to watch.

I love seeing an attack coming in for 8 hours.

Thats 8 hours of planning, re-planning, and trying to figure out the troops and appropriate way to respond just before you cast wisdom haha.