Infinite Timing (Construction,Upgrade,Movement)

DeletedUser

resent ticket, militia still active, senate barracks frozen, academy research frozen troop movement frozen, trades frozen

edit..divine favour production also frozen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

resent ticket, militia still active, senate barracks frozen, academy research frozen troop movement frozen, trades frozen

Can you please clear your cache and hard refresh(ctrl+f5) your browser to see if the issue still persists?

DeletedUser44856

I still have the quest issue, I also still have the weakened attack afflicting my city. What was suppose to be 2.5hrs of a weaker attack has been close to 5hrs now... Have cleared cache, closed browser, re-opened, refreshed, hard refreshed.. Nothing

DeletedUser

This whole game is not going well. I can't upgrade buildings because there's something stuck. My improved favor spell is stuck on 0:00 forever and I can't get more island quests. What is going on?

DeletedUser14397

This whole game is not going well. I can't upgrade buildings because there's something stuck. My improved favor spell is stuck on 0:00 forever and I can't get more island quests. What is going on?

chill out dude, take a deep breath and send a support ticket in. this is only the forum and these guys cant do nothing till support tickets are sent then they will fix it as fast as they can im sure.

When i go in to my command overview it starts jumping like going away and coming back fading, hope it gets fixed soon

DeletedUser27700

Just put in tickets if you are still having these problems, or bump your pre existing ticket.

DeletedUser44250

it's only resolving the actions that were queued a few hours back if you have more than one action you will then see that it will stay stuck upon reaching destination for around 5 hours :S

DeletedUser44856

Building Queues seem to be working again also! Moving quickly thank you!
Quest are still off.

Great job so far though!

DeletedUser

troop i sent hours ago..got a report 5m later they started to return, and now frozen at point of return
senate seems to be ok for now

DeletedUser

There are a lot of issues with Mochlos. I sent 50 hops on a quest and 30 horsemen to conquer a farm, everything froze, flashing screen. Eventually horsemen returned, but 50 hops have disappeared, even though the quest is complete.
Currently a trade with a farm is frozen 0000000. resources lost.

DeletedUser

General VM

Guys, if too many of us experience these bugs (as did i and all the alliance members online at the moment), i suggest we call for a general VM until the next changelog.

We cannot keep "playing" like this.

I've started discussing the idea with another alliance

DeletedUser14397

General VM

Guys, if too many of us experience these bugs (as did i and all the alliance members online at the moment), i suggest we call for a general VM until the next changelog.

We cannot keep "playing" like this.

I've started discussing the idea with another alliance

silly idea. the time VM kicks in the problem will be fixed

DeletedUser46356

Same problem here. in Mochlos Troops freeze at hit point. No report, no coming back time.

DeletedUser

my troops do not freeze anymore, but my trades and island quests still do

DeletedUser14397

Its getting really bad

Should close the world or something till this is fixed