Inactive Topic Inland Village Spying --- i.e. Peasant Peeping.

DeletedUser

I got the humour.
I guess what is lacking is getting that the other gets it :p

I get that you got it... and I got that you get that I got it.

I just don't know if they get it like we got it.

As for farming not being important once you get to a certain number of cities, I disagree.

Whether its troop/navel replenishment... or keeping City Festivals cranking, the ability to effectively balance the non-balanced island resource production without multi-hour transfers is highly valuable.

DeletedUser

Can't remember if i commented on this one yet :D
I like it.

I don't farm much when i have more than 4 or 5 cities, but that is because i'm lazy more than anything else.

DeletedUser18132

Again, I will vote on this if it comes to that, the name itself is awesome enough to be passed. :D

DeletedUser

after that fiasco with the turkey baster can you really blame them? Your poor Granma was never the same.

You know... it started out so good.

I still think it has potential... we just need to figure out a way to keep the sofa from catching fire every time.

As for this idea... if they don't want us to be able to spy on the villages... they should just create a shifting marketplace... where the villages change what they trade for each day or week.

you know... one day, Village Raganorasticickalizzikia will trade silver for rock.... the next day rock for wood... etc.

DeletedUser5819

As for this idea... if they don't want us to be able to spy on the villages... they should just create a shifting marketplace... where the villages change what they trade for each day or week.

you know... one day, Village Raganorasticickalizzikia will trade silver for rock.... the next day rock for wood... etc.
I think this is a great idea!