Innogames TV Discussion Thread

Zarun-

Strategos
For future episodes, subtitles would be nice. The automatic transcription on YouTube is horrible.

They are not technically difficult to add and requires only listening/typing skills.

Not all of us can hear.

DeletedUser

it would be nice if it was a different video per game, or atleast say "we will talk about grepolis at the 7 minute mark"
cuz tbh i don't care about any of Inno's other games.

Richard

Strategos
For future episodes, subtitles would be nice. The automatic transcription on YouTube is horrible.

They are not technically difficult to add and requires only listening/typing skills.

Not all of us can hear.

Thanks, I'll feed that back.

DeletedUser

I don't like Feedbacks.. to many uninterested questions..

DeletedUser

A.
Absolutely love the new city overview

B.
Wait Grepolis is pronounced Grep olis not Gree polis

1620742673_532dd66d_mind_blown_xlarge.jpeg

DeletedUser

I pronounce it Gree polis because Gree like Greek and Polis because polis means city. So Greek City

DeletedUser

It's meant to be pronounced gree-polis because that makes sense, but I say grep olis anyway. Depends where you're from!

Love the city overview :D

DeletedUser14397

Might want to split the video up as i dont care for TW or FoE so was a bit of a bore watching it

DeletedUser

New city overview gonna be soo cool, love it. Thats something I always wanted to see in grepo :)

Zarun-

Strategos
Really appreciate the subtitles. I see they were added after I mentioned something in a post a while ago.

Not sure if coincidental or not but much appreciated! Now I can watch the videos too. :)

DeletedUser15581

Thank you for including my question on end game revamp. But frankly, the answer was not very informative... or maybe the team has not made headway on what they are planning to implement. We'll wait for updates on the topic :)

Madbanshee

Phrourach
On the YouTube video, if you looked at the description, you can choose which part you wanted to see so that you don't waste your time!
dbf6263fa5.png

Great Idea by Grepolis by the way, I love it! :)

DeletedUser

Every month again it's a lot of fun to watch!
Keep on the good work!