Introductions

DeletedUser

If you would like to put some stuff about you herethen do so, that's what the Thread is for :p

I'll start...

My forum name is tommymcm, however I go by xXSexySpartanXx ingame. I have played on Tau, Rho, and Byzantium (others too, but not actively)

DeletedUser

Whats up.

Hey im mike,21,usa just started playing again in omega after a long break from playing in alpha.

excited for this world to open.:)

DeletedUser

Hi i'm gman787 (not commandment) and will play this world =)

DeletedUser

hye ime pheonix and all i have to say is

[user]durmanush[/user]

屮゚Д゚)屮

y u no give me gold

DeletedUser

sad peoples introducing themselves to a world that does not yet exist. :p

I am Cronus.. destroyer of worlds... cuz ahm sew phat ah set doun en da wurlde goos BOOMSHAKALAKA!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

corny is mad he only found out about permanent ban today :p

DeletedUser

Hey guys! I'm Funnyman, leader of the legendary FuNnY Clan(All rights reserved)

Disclaimer: FuNnY Clan is a group created solely for entertainment purposes, it is not an actual alliance

DeletedUser

Guess i'll post here..
Well im Raffy, i've played on Theta, Tau, Omega, Athens and a few others.

DeletedUser4577

Im Derek the well known terror of grepolis! :D (My self proclaimed title from here on out!!)

I'll be joining the North West Section!

DeletedUser20429

My alliance is based in the North West come join me :)

I am luke I go by the same name ingame and normally do not attack people because f my pacifist nature however I can and will attack if necessary and normally I focus on defence till I hit 5k then I begin attacking people when I can withstand the counter attacks

PS pyth the old sig was better

DeletedUser19618

Hey guys I am hogmos and go by the same name ingame.

DeletedUser

I will also play on Corinth.I go by the name of Simple,but the name is taken and i will play with No Problems on grepolis.com

DeletedUser

Im fhibner :D Classed as a legend in this game( please check my profile in Gamma for the proof ).

DeletedUser

Hello guys i am King McNultey, a legend in this game. I was once the founder of an alliance in the top 5 on Chi. If your from Kappa or Chi, some of you might know me.
I will soon be creating a pre-made alliance for this world.