Introductions

DeletedUser

I'ma gonna conker ur city cuz u be talkin' smack 'bout me.
6gbl36.jpg

DeletedUser21770

I'm liking Corinth already. Looks to be people here who are genuinely good fun to talk to and should be good to fight alongside or against.

DeletedUser

Hey i'm Milestone3 i play in the world nu and played some others look forward to corinth. i have the same name in-game.I recomend you remember my name Milestone3 cause i am the milestone that changes the flow of the battle,i am the milestone that changes your life for the better or the worse so stay on my goodside or be prepared for the worst. :eek:
By the way i'm starting a premade alliance, i hope to see you there.

DeletedUser

Demonot, Started playing this game with Sigma and I was one of those guys that took the top spot and retained it for months. Quit Sigma ages ago and decided to start in a new server.

DeletedUser

Demonot, Started playing this game with Sigma and I was one of those guys that took the top spot and retained it for months. Quit Sigma ages ago and decided to start in a new server.
cool, your first proper server :)

DeletedUser

lol still laughing from that those pictures :D
Well im ME and that's what people call me in-game.I use to play in theta a long time ago but had to quit.I now play in Athens only and will also play in this world.It looks like this might be a fun world like theta

DeletedUser

Hello guys i am King McNultey, a legend in this game. I was once the founder of an alliance in the top 5 on Chi. If your from Kappa or Chi, some of you might know me.
I will soon be creating a pre-made alliance for this world.

Someone who calls himself a legend, cant be legendary. Never heard of you... :D

DeletedUser

Oh yes... Excuse my manners, I have forgotten to introduce myself.

Je m'appelle jarpenguin. Je suis tres bien.

My name is jarpenguin. I play grepolis very well.

But srsly I am the best Grepolis player who has ever lived. Just saiyan.

DeletedUser

Je m'appelle SpartaPrime. Jarpenguin est au-dessus. Si vous comptez son poste et le mien ils ont tous deux deux moitiés égales. J'écris ce post sur ​​un clavier, je suis aussi à l'aide d'un ordinateur. Grepolis est le jeu auquel je joue. C'est le forum Grepolis que j'écris ceci sur. Je pense que j'ai 145 messages, pas sûr que c'est une estimation aléatoire. J'ai un compte 2m + point sur Alpha, je suis comme rang 1. Ye je suis lui.
J'espère que vous prendrez le temps de copier et coller ce, j'espère que ça valait la peine de découvrir ce que j'avais dit en français. J'ai utilisé un traducteur et il est donc sans doute pas de sens. Haha Trolol, noob. J'ai oublié de dire que je suis le meilleur joueur qui n'a jamais vécu.

Translation: Hi.

DeletedUser

Je m'appelle SpartaPrime. Jarpenguin est au-dessus. Si vous comptez son poste et le mien ils ont tous deux deux moitiés égales. J'écris ce post sur ​​un clavier, je suis aussi à l'aide d'un ordinateur. Grepolis est le jeu auquel je joue. C'est le forum Grepolis que j'écris ceci sur. Je pense que j'ai 145 messages, pas sûr que c'est une estimation aléatoire. J'ai un compte 2m + point sur Alpha, je suis comme rang 1. Ye je suis lui.
J'espère que vous prendrez le temps de copier et coller ce, j'espère que ça valait la peine de découvrir ce que j'avais dit en français. J'ai utilisé un traducteur et il est donc sans doute pas de sens. Haha Trolol, noob. J'ai oublié de dire que je suis le meilleur joueur qui n'a jamais vécu.

Bonjour.

Translation: My French isn't that good... However from the bit that I can understand, it seems like you're just spouting random garbage :p

DeletedUser

Well, I've played on many worlds, usually under the name Sulevia, and, as you can see, I almost never post. I recognize a couple of familiar names here and I'm still willing to play on this server. It's been a while since I played and I like the changes they made. I'm looking forward to the settings on this world, except, of course, for the 500 cap. I've learned from bitter experience that all too often we are only as good as our alliances and MRA's are never good.

DeletedUser

hey i speak french. My translation: I used google translate and HI!!!

DeletedUser20189

I am Andy, but am under the name Mongoose Man, I have 2 names, not because I am a cheater, but because I changed my name.

DeletedUser

I am Andy, but am under the name Mongoose Man, I have 2 names, not because I am a cheater, but because I changed my name.

You can i have 2 different names and not be a cheater. If you have 2 different worlds you can have one name per world for example

I can be alpha911 in Xi

But in Omega I can be Crazy Diva